Friday, August 20, 2010

The true cure to become what you want.?

Just be it. The reason why people are overweight, ugly, depressed is because that's what they want. Genes do have some things to do with it but it's not all about genes. It's the way you think. You sit there and wonder why some people are born with real nice bodies or perfect faces it's because they aren't worried about themselves. I gaurantee all those hot people you see out there start worrying about themselves their looks will go down. In other words the way you think effects your body and people around you. Science neglected this for so long but doing my own research I found out things a lot of people don't take time to look at. What you see yourself as is what you get. Our minds are programmed to get the complete opposite of what you want. It's just the way it is. I found out thought will transform your body, your face, anything you think about. It also effects other people but I can't explain it to a point where it really makes sense. Like for example, we all had this experience... when your thinking about a person and then they call you two seconds after it's because when we think about someone I believe they are thinking about us and I know theres going to be people on here that's going to say I'm wrong or come up with some smart way to say how I'm incorrect but I know I'm correct. Science can't explain what I'm talking about... not moderan day science anyways and I'm not the only one that thinks like this and I'm sure there are people out there that know what I'm talking about. I tested this theory almost everyday and everyday it works. I wish people would look into this science of thought and hopefully one day I can make more sense of it. Science says our brain is a big ball of energy and it doesn't go no where well I learned that this energy does go somewhere and without it there wouldn't be love, friendship, enemies... In other words Psychic power DOES exist and we use it everyday but we just don't realize it. We create our own future. And hopefully one day science will prove this but I believe there are people who know about this power but is keeping it a secret from the general population. If we knew how to control the way we think we can become anything we dream of and it's not just a bunch of bullsh!t. It's real. But it's impossible to control our thoughts and our thoughts of becoming what we want. Instead we dwell on our problems so our problems is what we get and we are blinded to the happy life we can have. I know for a fact that Psychic abilities exist and all the things I have done proves it. And no I'm not saying we can ';move things with our mind'; or ';read eachother's thoughts'; or some hocus pocus bullsh!t like that. But I do believe the way you think about yourself is what you become and thought actually does have mass. Hopefully one day I can prove this theory. Hopefully this makes sense to you guys out there.The true cure to become what you want.?
Hi, I read your question yesterday and it stuck out to me in a way, I gave the question a star so I can come back to it, I love the way you think and I hope that I can learn to think that way too. What you wrote was very interesting, it reminds me of the book ';the Secret'; It's easier to say than make it happen, but the power of thinking can be very powerful I suppose, I just doubt that the most bizzare things I want to happen will never happen, it takes more than thinking I am sure. But really I don't know, if you know anything else, please tell me, I like reading what you had to say, it made sense in a way. Very interesting and thanks for sharing.The true cure to become what you want.?
Firstly, ugliness is a product of societal norms, not a matter of individual choice.


Secondly, depression may be caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain and for some people that is congenital, again, this is not a matter of choice.





You talk about your ';research'; but you do not seem to have produced any facts to back up your statements - just a lot of supposition.





Contrary to your hypothesis, thinking that something is true does not make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment