Friday, August 20, 2010

Will you tell me what you think about these poems:?

Sisters:


Fighting all day


Then staying up late


It's the sisterly bond we all love and hate,


All the babysitting


And chores I do for you


Couldn't you at least buy me a pair of shoes?


All the groundings I've got


And all the times I've missed out


I'm sorry if sometimes I've had to shout,


It's the sisterly bond we all love and hate


Sometimes I wish I could use you as bait


The times you blamed me


And Mom believed you


It's all worth it so I can call my sister, You





Love Me:


Nobody told me life would be easy


But I didn't assume it would be hard


Days go on and you keep me wondering


Second guessing myself


Sometimes you sow emotion


Other times your a total jerk


I want you to love me but I guess you can't make up your mind


Life is full of twists and turns


But none have been quite like this


I want you


But I can't have you


I didn't know anybody like you even existed


You keep me second guessing myself in this crazy, wonderful, hard life that I love and wish I had you in it to love it with me too





Best Friends(Chris):


I started off not even knowing your name


Weeks would pass and I would still forget


Asking my friends everyday





Soon I remembered and we became friends


Talking and Laughing until the days end


I had a feeling that us being friends would last forever





We called each other best friends


Cause we thought we were close


We told each other everything


And we always wanted each other by our sides





Now we have grown so close that we are closer than ever


We call each other Brother and Sister:))





Friendship(Ian):


We have Math together


Sitting oh so close


We talk and we laugh


We joke around to all end


We hate each other one second


And love each other the next


Thats why we're so close





We can be so honest


And serious at times


Thats what makes our friendship so special


I love having a friend like you or my life would be so boring


Staying up late and talking about nothing


Helping me through times of need


Always being there when I need someone to talk to


Or just when I have something to say





I can't imagine my life without you


You make my life worth living





Changing Me Life:


On the way home that very day


I received a text that read


';I can't believe your moving'; I remember


I reply with ';what?'; That very december





It was all a mistake


A mis-understanding she had to debate


I decided then and there that life would be over


I thought it was so unfair


It took me some time to recover





My mom explained to me


';It's Chris' job baby';


She apologized and said everything would be fine


I could question that but ';Okay'; is how i replied





I talked to my team and explained very carefully


';I have to move, Sorry your loosing your captain';


They threw me a party to show how much they loved me


I knew they would be fine without me





I moved that very month


206 Miles away to be exact


I promised my friends I would text them everyday


I knew things wouldn't be the same





My first day of school started out exactly how I planned


I started off knowing absolutely no one


As the day went on I decided it wasn't that bad


When the bell rang that day I wasn't sad





That very next morning when I woke up


I realized I was going to have the same start


I could feel the tears coming


I couldn't make them stop


I rode the bus that morning


I didn't want it to stop


It pulled up to school and I wished it had not


I survived yet another day


I then realized everything would be okay





Now a year later I am having the time of my life


I am glad I moved even though I miss my friends


I have made new ones here that will probably be here till the end








Thanks So MuchWill you tell me what you think about these poems:?
nice !


keep writingWill you tell me what you think about these poems:?
Woah! I see you written out quite a few poems! I liked the sister poem it was really nice and it made me think of my own sister. : ) I didn't read all of them but the one's I did read were really nice and full of feeling. Definately keep writing : )
  • hair combs
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment