Friday, August 20, 2010

Does sound come out of your mouth when you talk to yourself?

I closed my eyes and was talking to myself in thought. using my sences, It felt as though my lips were moving and my vocal cords where moving. So are we really using our mouth and vocal cords to converse with ourselves but no one can see it or hear it. Is this how pychics are able to read minds, not really reading minds but hearing the things we say that we believe is not being heard.Does sound come out of your mouth when you talk to yourself?
i always wondered this myselfDoes sound come out of your mouth when you talk to yourself?
Sometimes sounds come out when I'm talking to myself (or when I'm answering myself). I know people sometimes have very negative impressions of those who admit talking to themselves, but really I think it's just in depth thinking or analyzing. I'm not sure how this actually relates to your reference about psychics though. If one were truly psychic, I don't think they would have to easedrop on those conversations you have with yourself.
whoa! what are you on ? that's a little out there buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment