Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean if your making out with a guy and he starts.......doing things?

Okay,i barely met this guy twice,the first time i didn't even know his name,the second time,we talked ALL night,so we practically knew everything about each other,then I told him how I was fascinated with guys,and I also tell him that I'm not that experienced,and he was like ';are you curious,answer truthfully';, so I did and I said ';yes';.Later on,it was like 7:00 AM and i was pretending to get tired even though I wasn't because every-time I was talking,and I wasn't looking at him,I could feel him staring at me,and when I was looking directly at him,the way he looked at me,it was as if he was a new born baby and I was his mother;like he admired me,and all he wanted was me.Of course I liked it,from the moment I seen him I wanted to talk to him,and basically,I thought he was hot.He was kinda lying down next to me,but I was lying like this-----%26gt; / and he was straight,that's when it started.I'm honestly kinda young and not that experienced when it comes to physical stuff.He started grabbing my waist and rubbing my back,but my head was face down on the pillow.He was saying ';has a guy ever done this to you?'; and I would answer yes in the hopes that he would stop even though my heart and mind didn't want him too.I could then feel his hand moving my hair out of the way from the side of my face to behind my ear. he then procedded to pull me closer to him by grabbing my arm and my waist.He kept telling me to look at him but I refused even though I just wanted to kiss him already.He then flipped all my hair to the right side of my neck because he was on my left.I could feel his soft, warm lips touchng my neck;it was sending chills down my spine,but i loved it.I craved it.I then started to think again,if I continued to let this happen I would have a hicky and my mother would literally murder me so I turned...not to my right,but to my left...towards him. At this point i was closer to him then these letters are.He then kissed me right next to my mouth;directly on the side.After that I knew he was headed for my lips,but I didn't care.I didn't twitch nor breathe.This is what I wanted from the second I seen him.Then we started to kiss and he held me tight so we would stay as close as we were.He was rubbing his hand on my back,and he started to go lower.I thought he was going to grab my butt,but instead he grabbed my leg and put it over his,and I clung onto him and wrapped my leg around his. He then softly licked my upper lip with his tounge,and i knew that meant he would like to start french-kissing.I repeated what he did and of course,we started to french-kiss. His hand was on my back again but this time he went lower again and did start to grab my butt,roughly though.Then he just put his hand in my jean pocket and proceeded to grab my butt. Oh yeah,I forgot to mention this whole time he didn't have his shirt on,but I was fully clothed.Since we were so close,I could feel his penis through his jeans,I think that's what he wanted to happen though. I then started to kiss other parts of his body because I was on top of him,but he completely flipped me over and he started to do other things.All I will say is pulled my shirt up and was kissing me EVERYWHERE. I don't know why he did all these things though,I thought he wanted to have sex but me and him had already discussed that we were way to young for that,even though he was a few years older than I was.What do you guys think?What does it mean if your making out with a guy and he starts.......doing things?
I agree with tintin.





Something to remember: SEX is like skateboarding.


At first, you are happy with just balancing yourself on your skateboard. Eventually you get bored with that and want to start using it in the driveway. Eventually that too, becomes boring and you want to go on the road, ramps, etc.





Same thing with sex.


If you start with the heavy kissing, eventually it will lead to caressing, horniness, sex.





IF you guys already said you wouldn't have sex, then you should never put yourself in a position where you are alone with him, never mind the lying on the bed thingamigiggi, and you should stop him when he is holding you like that and caressing you like that.





Think of the skateboard.





Do something fun together and get to know each other. That is the best part. Sex confuses everything if you do it when you are not ready or when you are too young.





IF possible, wait for marriage or adulthood before you do.What does it mean if your making out with a guy and he starts.......doing things?
Haha this is kind of random but you should be an author the way you describe things is incredible! Not just because it was about sex and whatever but it sounds really good!

Report Abuse



He wants sex.


What is even worse, you went along with it without a single protest.
he kinda wanted to do 'it'. he definately did. hope it didnt go any further!
Sounds like a book...
What do we think? You are obviously a horny tease.
im not reading all that crap.





but he obv wants sex
well how old are you guys?
You just met him. If hes already trying for sex that's probably all that he wants especially if hes already trying to seduce you when you have said that you're not ready. Why dont you try dating him for a while without sex and see how long he lasts as a partner. I wouldn't go farther than making out until you are ready.





Take it from my experience. When I was 17 I met a 20 year old the same thing happened to me and I was too ';in love'; with him to see that he only wanted my body. We had sex. He acted interested for 4 months and then just started to ignore me, snap at me, and spend alot of alone time with other girls. On my 18th birthday he stayed out all night with my ';friend';, I broke up with him and less than a week later he was dating my ';friend'; who now has his year old baby who he never sees because he cheated on her too many times.
he wants to have sex alright.....


he didn't want to go fast at first





answer mines please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
OMG . . . u should be publishing things like this . the way u wrote this gave me an erection . . .


. . . well , back to the question , he wants to have sex . . .
im not gonna read that, but will say that when a guy does that, it means that he does not respect you and is using you for sex.
Wow...THIS IS WAY TO LONG.My head hurts.But from what i skimmed through,It looks like he wants to get to know your insides..DITCH HIM! If he cant respect the fact you want to wait..Then hes a jerk.
  • hair combs
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment