Friday, August 20, 2010

Help, please! What is going on in her mind?

I have had a crush on this girl for over a year and a half. Recently, I met another girl and I was suddenly 'over' my old crush. I decided to move on and not contact her again.


I had a very hard time with my crush..she flirted with me, disrespected me, only contacted me if she needed something. She also hid information from me on facebook and blocked me on msn. I never told her how I felt. Anyway, my birthday party came up and I didnt invite her. She sent me an angry on facebook asking what she had done to not be invited and thought that I must have been crazy, because it was out of my character.


I sent her a massively long message back outlining my decision, letting her know what brought me to my decision...I did this by telling her about the feelings I had for her, how I felt hurt by her actions and her behaviour and that she wasnt a tue and genuine friend to me, I apologised for not being open with her and told her that even though I went through very hard times during the time that I knew her, I still appreciated meeting her because I learnt from the experience and did have some good times knowing her. I also told her clearly that I was moving on and wished her good luck for the future and showed regret for not telling her how I felt earlier. Basically, I let it all out..like a waterfall.





Anyway, I received a very cold message back from her saying that I had shown my true jealous colours and that the long message I sent would not sweeten anything for me.





What is going on in her mind, in your opinion ? I feel like I have opened my heart and shown true honesty and was surprised by that response. I will be seeing her around, as we go to the same events and I am friends with her sister. Things will be very uncomfortable when I see her again...could be a confrontation.





I don't know what to feel. It's all so hard. I may have got closure...but I'm still feeling strange and like I've been hit very hard.





Any ideas or thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks.Help, please! What is going on in her mind?
sounds like she is what we call ';stringers'; they string men along and when the man breaks free of her she gets mad and start behaving like a child,,,, trying to get them back,, she gets jealouse my advice is ignore her when u are around her act like u have more confidance in yourself then she does in herself and just start telling things like it is! she can not controll your life and if u let this get to u then she will have won and u will have suceeded in letting her win!!!


Good luckHelp, please! What is going on in her mind?
She's really in mature and petty just brush it off
I'm a girl and if another girl reacted like that, I assume ';*****'; straight away. But thats just my opinion, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment