Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you noticed INCREASED violence & stupid behavior in your area like weird driving & general idiocy?

I asked a similar question about 4 months ago and most people said that things were normal where they lived. SEVERAL of those people have since emailed me and told me that family suicides are up, accidents are increasingly happening for really dumb reasons.





Have you noticed in the News that planes are falling out of the air (French airline above South America) or planes are colliding or pilots are not paying attention and overflying their destinations?





Last time I mentioned that we are reaching the end of the Age and moving into the Age of Aquarius. Included with that is the fact that the human race and all living beings on this planet are Ascending (moving from 7 hertz to 13 hertz or in easier terms moving from 3 dimensions to 5 dimensions). The problem is that we are not ALL upgrading at the same rate, some are at 7 hertz while others are all the way up to 10 or 12 hertz. Also, as people upgrade there are glitches between dimension jumps in that some people will waver between 3 and 4D. This seems to be causing people to encounter ';Dimensional Dreaming'; ... like day dreaming but worse. As people drift they lose contact with our reality and move into one of their own, thus causing the odd crashes on the highways and the planes colliding mid-air.





My question is: How many of you are noticing this and how many agree that it is possibly caused by Natures move to uplift us. I went to a website called: http://AskTheDragon.ORG and the first lecture, by Ian Lungold, showed how creation is speeding up and will complete itself in 2012. In order for us to understand the ';New World'; nature is switching us from using our logical, cognitive mind to using our emotional mind (basically shifting the side of the brain in which we think). While we upgrade we often make errors that don't make sense. ( A brief glance at something will click in your mind as a certain item but upon further reflection we notice that it is something totally different from what we first thought).





Just checking to see if others are noticing this or should I check into the loony bin immediately?





No thumbs down from me ... all opinions welcome ... and yes, I KNOW this sounds totally nuts to many of you but for those who are thinking right now and realizing that a lot of this is happening, YOU are the person who should answer this question, please.





I'm asking this in two different groups ... feel free to only answer one.Have you noticed INCREASED violence %26amp; stupid behavior in your area like weird driving %26amp; general idiocy?
Yes, but the crimes aren't driving crimes, they are armed robbery, rape, and again robbery The recession did it. And job losses are keeping it around. Go figure.Have you noticed INCREASED violence %26amp; stupid behavior in your area like weird driving %26amp; general idiocy?
There has been increased gang type violence. What I want to know is what happened to all the birds? I know its migration season and the sky should be full of them but there is nothing. And this summer they were scarce. Something weird is going on with that.
I have actually noticed greater care from the drivers I encounter.





Being middle aged, I have lived through a heap of failed prophecies as to Christ's return, the end of the age, the beginning of a new age, etc. It was going to be 1975, 1982, 1987, 1988, 2000, blah blah blah.





Granted that transformation will someday happen -- at least I expect it -- but I don't think it's helpful to get stuck on the 2012 date. I don't think anyone really knows what (if anything) will take place in December of 2012.





Meanwhile, I do pray that more and more human beings are lifted into love, into forgiveness, into joy, into trust.
I have noticed this- I almost rear-ended someone yesterday who stopped at an intersection even though the light was green.





I'm not sure I buy your explanation though. But who knows- I guess we'll find out in a couple of years....

No comments:

Post a Comment