Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Survey - how long did it take for you to stop being pissed at your ex?

My ex cleared out half the house when I was away for the weekend with our kids in October. [his bff helped him move] That didn't piss me off as much as when he started playing mind games with the kids (aged 9 %26amp; 12) - asking them why they didn't love him anymore cause they wanted to stay home instead of travelling 1hr to visit him. I cannot stand to even see him anymore and feel very angry toward him.


Question - how long did it take you to get over the stupid things your ex did... I am OK financially and have a great job and great friends and kids are actually not doing too bad. Why do I let this loser get to me?Survey - how long did it take for you to stop being pissed at your ex?
It will always bother you. But who says that's a bad thing? They say? who are they? It's normal...but look at it as as a positive. It was a lesson in love, it will make you alot more selective next time. Not all lessons come with a red rose..many come with a dead rose. But those lessons are the ones that make us stronger, more aware and build character.Survey - how long did it take for you to stop being pissed at your ex?
Hmm... i'll let you know...
maybe he gets to you more so because there was no closure - yeah hes a dick for what he is saying and what he did but it seems like it was a surprise to you since he did it when you were away... if there is no closure or it wasnt a mutual agreement to split - there could be lingering feeling even though you know he's a total a s s
It took a number of years to get past my anger. I'd moved on and was having a good life, but it didn't prevent me from still hoping/expecting that he'd start acting like a man and a proper father. One day I realized that he's not going to change.. So I let it go..
FOREVER!!!
Stopped???? Who said Stopped???
The guilt trip he put on them about not loving him anymore is not right, but begs the question why is he not able to have the kids come see him more often since it sounds like that is what he wants?
I cannot be bothered with ex's. So pretty much when they became ex.
Mine f*cked with my head for 2 years- then I found out he was ';in love'; with a co-worker. He threw away our 24 year marriage to go be with her- and married her 2 weeks after the mandatory waiting period in our state.


So, yeah- I hate his cowardly guts %26amp; I will never forgive him for wasting TWO YEARS when he could have had the balls to tell the truth.





I am actually happily remarried to a much better man, and I don't think of the ';ex-hole'; ofyen at all. I am over it, but he gets no forgiveness from me. You CAN move on and still hate, believe me. Some people don't deserve forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment