Friday, August 20, 2010

What is it that you wish to achieve in the onset of the rest of the coming year????

Ok, so it is June, meaning something to some, little to many, and a lotto a few, with six months until the tidings of the holidays is there any one or more things that you want to see accomplished and let's keep our children and families out of this one, unless you must...this is a PERSONAL BEST question.......so what is on your mind???? Prior to the year 2008 what is it that you want to see happen for you, case in point, I needed to move, and I have...there are many more things...inclusive certain books, learning a new language, travelling to another country and the list goes on....I am presently looking for a retreat of somekind that has NO restrictions on it.....No I will NOT be bird watching on a junket of bingo players, but I am sure that you catch my drift here,....hence what is it for you?????


(I STILL WANT SPELL CHECK IN THIS AIR TIGHT BOX)


I am on a mission to complete many thngs and they are all in motion....glad to say that.....how about you?????What is it that you wish to achieve in the onset of the rest of the coming year????
This June is the last of my twenties, so a lot of reflection for me this month. What have my first thirty years been, and what can my next thirty be? Seems that up until now, I have not had my own dreams, desires, or even simple preferences. My identity has been lost in parents,friends, boyfriends, husband, children, and career. My mission for the next six months is to take time for myself and figure out how I can enjoy these next thirty years.What is it that you wish to achieve in the onset of the rest of the coming year????
ya ok i want to finish school
I want to cure myself of procrastination and stop wasting my time listening to B.S.
yes, a lot of things with travel being number 1
I see we have our thinking caps on tightly today, Ms. E!





What I would like to achieve is to finish my second novel by years end.
to do all i can to get right with the LORD, so that i can get rea


dy to leave here in the very near future.
The way I look at life I believe make it good and make it simple. I tend to exercise like crazy but I love a few cold beers after. This year I would like to simply give up most of the beer. All of the others things I want to do will be easier.
1) financial outlook ..brightens





2) we FINALLY get to purchase a home





Good Question ..I pray that Father God helps you achieve what you hope for in the next 6 months
be happy if I make to x-mas*!*
First and foremost, I am determined to walk by myself again. I'm working on it a little at a time. It's very difficult, but I won't give up until I finally lose this walker, and take back some semblance of my normal life. I hope to be walking in the woods by autumn!





I have a few lesser goals, mostly having to do with my lack of computer acumen. I have people who are doing their best to help me with that.





I appreciate them all, and I do feel blessed!
Well, I'll be going on a trip later this month, and I hope this goes okay. I'd like to do a bit more travelling this year, get my GED, and start going to college this fall without many problems. Other than that, I hope I can just be happy.
I just want to catch up on the bills. Finding a good job would help!
I need to finish all my unpacking and really get settled, finish getting the other house ready to sell and sell it. Come out of retirement and get a job (just long enough to help build the nest egg) Paint the inside of this house, lose 15 pounds, and finally get a little rest.


Sidebar: For a nice retreat try a spirit walk with the Native Americans in New Mexico. Does wonders for the soul and peace of mind.
buy a home on the oregon coast


continue my eduation


lose another 15 pounds-down another 2 pounds since last week!


save and plan my trip to costa rica


build my clientele even more


love.....
do good in my a levels (althought thats virtually impossible methinks!) and get into my first choice uni.


if i dont, literaly my world's gonna end :-(
To discover the whereabouts of a couple of past business acquaintances to exact my revenge upon them with extreme prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment