Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!?

Now that I got u here.........


here are some funny facts THAT ARE TRUE. I THINK. lol


And insults. haha





Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them.





Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.





Fat ppl are harder to kidnap.





Never under estimate fat ppl in large groups.





What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck...... oh.... it's your head.





I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!!!!





There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it.





God made mountains, god made trees, god made you but we all make mistakes.





Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.





Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.





If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one !!!





Don't piss me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies.





Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle.





Right now I'm sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ***.





Yo Mama's so fat, when she stepped onto the scale it said ';to infinity and beyond.





So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.





We can always tell when you are lying. Your lips move.





Don't you need a license to be that ugly?





If you had another brain, it would be lonely.





There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.





You have a good family tree, but the crop is a failure.





After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us.





I would ask you how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.





WHICH ONE DO U LIKE BEST???????????OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!?
2 long sorry!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!?
Don't **** me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies.
We can always tell when you are lying. Your lips move.
the listerine one is funny...but use it in a rap. or else it will sound wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment