Friday, August 20, 2010

What exactly are you supposed to think of when using telekinesis?

I've been practicing moving things with my mind (telekinesis) and it hasn't been working. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.


What are you supposed to think of? how do you make it move?


Are you supposed to command it or something?


When you concentrate on the object. you are just giving it all your attention right? Please, I really need someone's help.


I just need someone to explain it to me and of course answer my questions at the same time. thank you so much!What exactly are you supposed to think of when using telekinesis?
Sorry, no matter how much you concentrate, it's not going to work. Many people have claimed they could do telekinesis, but not a single one was able to demonstrate it under controlled conditions (that means when they couldn't be using tricks). It's simply not possible. Anyone who could do it would be eligible for millions of dollars in prize money, a Nobel Prize for opening a brand new field of science for study, and would be appointed the head of a new Harvard Dept of Telekinesis. They wouldn't need to be hanging out online telling you to 'concentrate harder'.What exactly are you supposed to think of when using telekinesis?
If you have been successful at all with your tk you should be answering not asking. I think it is a hoax for the most part, there may be some adepts or psionicly talented types out there, but who would fess up? I wouldn't say anything to anybody if I could move things with my mind. Sound selfish?Like I'm foregoing the rest of humanity?I would forego humanity, because a telekenetic would be a different species, and the straight types would tear you up just to see how you tick.
Psychic powers aren't something that everyone has. Only a handful of gifted people have psychic powers, and even most of them don't even have full mastery of it. I haven't even mastered mine, if anything i'm still learning. But if you do have any psychic potential, you probably wouldn't be able to anything more then a pebble on your first few tries.
Be confident. Think to yourself, I can do this! Really focus on the object you want to move, and concentrate on where you want to move it. It's a little bit like teleporting, except try to teleport the object instead of yourself. Hope this helps!
illusionist


1. a conjurer or magician who creates illusions, as by sleight of hand.











So where can we go to see these levitating monks?
';why do you think you see monks levitating?';





I'm sorry, but what? Where do you see monks levitating? If this were even remotely true, I think you'd see a lot more conversions to Buddhism!
When I'm trying to do telekinesis I usually think of pork chops. Or sometimes fuzzy puppies. I don't know why, I just do.
Its not actually possible to move things with your mind...at least I think
Leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment