Friday, August 20, 2010

I NEED to run away, please don't try to change my mind, I just need your help?

I'm so depressed. Im 17 and I hate it here. My family are so mean to me. I have nothing to do. My parents are extemely religious so I'm not allowed to work or continue with my education. I'm just doing the same thing everyday which is basically nothing! I'm wasting away. I live in England. I want to stay in england but I want to move FAR away from my hometown because I don't ever want to be in touch with them again. I just don't know how to do it though? How much money would I need? How can I get a place? I want to move to manchester. I NEED money but like I said I'm not allowed to do anything.I NEED to run away, please don't try to change my mind, I just need your help?
Will you become ';of age'; when you are 18? Do they have some other method of controlling you besides you being 17?





Without knowing anything specific about your situation, and guessing they are not physically abusing you, at least for now you have food and shelter.





You might spend some time preparing for the time you can move out without feeling a need to run away and sever all ties with your parents. You have access to the internet and so can research employment opportunities, living arrangements, educational avenues, etc. before moving out. You should be able to begin contacting potential employers/schools before actually moving. Start a CV, filling out school applications, look for training programs.





You might even look for support groups of others in your situation and/or who were in your situation and got out.I NEED to run away, please don't try to change my mind, I just need your help?
move to canada.!!


the government has special benefits for people like you. and its not hard to live in canada. we except pretty much anyone. Its the best place to live. If your smart it wont be hard to find a job and since your under 18 it well be easy to get support from the government.


good luck with everything. just make sure you dont do anything you could regret.


:)
Call the manchester housing association and the benefits helpline they will sort you out, but do this first. When they have sorted things out then you can go. Work will then come to you also the government are very good at finding work for you. Good luck
...move to the U.S. :) and that's really hard it's like as if you are locked up in your room all day and night.
Let me tell u something I'm 12 and I believe in God I'm christian but I believe God can help u in this situation I don't know wat religion yor parents r but I know that my God supplies all things u just need 2 pray the following: Lord thank u for this day I pray that u will help me in this situation help my parents 2 understand my needs in the name of Jesus amen. Pray it everyday it will work that way your situation is solved and u should go on your knees and cry if u need 2 every tear u cry God has it stored and it will help u god bless u
Sorry about your situation Gaga. I don't know the cost of living in England but if you can find a room to rent to start you off, it'll be a lot cheaper than finding something on your own. Plus all utilities will be included. It shouldn't run too much. Are you willing to live in a poorer neighborhood? Can you work without your parents permission under the age of 18 in England? Check Craigslist's rooms for rent in the area of England you want to live in. You'll have to pay for traveling too. Whatever you do, please don't hitch hike. It's very dangerous.


I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment