Friday, August 20, 2010

Would this effect your relationship?

have a certain problem with a fetish that i am trying to resolve and eliminate all together and am trying to figure out the best way to do it! I have this nylon jacket that I love wearing backwards with the hood pulled up over my face and pull real tight! It's really becoming a problem because it is starting to effect my sexual experiences! I cant stop picturing my fiance wearing it or making me wear it! should I wear it like I do for multiple hours to make myself sick of it? I thought if I make myself really uncomfortable with it I would eventually get burnt out and not want to do it anymore! I have researched reverse psychology and behavior conditioning but never have tried any of it! some say to overload on the behavior will cause the mind to burn out on on it and make you not want to do it anymore? If so how long? Is there any studies that prove it works? I have heard of this 3 1/2 hour study suggesting that if you do the action which cause the problem for 3 1/2 hours your mind will get burnt out on the action which in return will cause you not to want to do the action anymore! I did not want to do this without medical advise . What do you think? A fetish is a fixation of a certain item or material that gives one sexual pleasure, normally brought on by either a tramatic experience early in life or an experience that gives one great pleasure! I guess when I look back at it I pretty much brought this on myself! When I was about 12 I had taken a jacket like this out to the garage and tied the hood up to the track of the garage door. At that point I moved the latter over and placed my arms in then slipped my head through so that I was in the coat about to hang there using the hood as support for hanging rather than rope around my neck! I really don't think I was trying to kill myself but just wanted to experience a rush! Well when I step off the latter I had an orgasim for the first time in my life! At the time It was the greatest thing ever! I Did this two other times before the weight of my body gave way and ripped the strins out from the hood! I never tried it agian! I really think this is were the whole facination with this type of jacket began! People say to take your mind back to the tramitizing day and relive it to over come it but I can't do that! There is no way on earth I would ever try to hang myself to over come the fetish. My fience worries that I may put myself in a compermizing position and at least sety it up and stand there hoping I dont have an orgasim. I wouldn't be against that but I don't want to freak her out! What do I do? Sorry if I have offended anyone on here, I just needed to get my story out and ask for some real advise!Would this effect your relationship?
Autoerotosism (I think thats how you spell it) is extremely common. Unfortunately, it can lead to death by suffocation. There's nothing wrong or abnormal with what you're doing. I can't really offer advice on how to handle it, but please look up that term on google or something and get some real advice from the experts. goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment