Friday, August 20, 2010

I am very unhappy cause the man i thought was the love of my life broke my heart, how do i move on from this?

I thought we were happy and than one day it was all over. He started doing things he never done before like staying out all night. i kept telling him i didn't like him staying out all night, but i guess he didn't care. i felt like he didn't respect me any more. i know he is a grown man but when you have a family you can't just think about what's best for you. you have to do what's best for your family. so i told him we needed to talk but all he did was listen i said you are hurting me and you don't even care all he said was you already got your mind made up. so i told him to leave and he did. but i did not really want him to leave i wanted him to talk to me but instead he left. i figured that's what he wanted to do but i still was in love with him. he is 27 years old and jamaican i guess he figured that his best friend could do what ever he want so he wanted to do it to. basically he thought he was missing something his freedom. but instead of being a man and saying that he wanted to break he did stuff that he knew would point me towards leaving him. just so he could ease his guilt. i really hate him right now cause we were supposed to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. how can i ever trust another man with my heart after being in this situation?I am very unhappy cause the man i thought was the love of my life broke my heart, how do i move on from this?
You've made a good assessment of the situation. To answer your question though, not all men act the same way. Some of us are actually good guys. If you want to work on something, perhaps you should examine the guys a little more closely when you first start dating them. (I'm not blaming you, not at all, but if you want a ';project'; for yourself, that might be good for you.) Good guys never do 180s, and unfortunately, you did not pick a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment