Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me find these song's please?

it was a manga called princess ai and i don't know if its fake or not but there was this song that trent was singing and this other dood was singing a song his name was fan anyways Trent's song goes like this (think your mind stopped move it back in time think i might stop running forward to the finnish line when my pockets filled with flame looking back in shame open up your heart) and that's all i know and the other song goes (father from the heavens above someone must have sent you strait to me and i feel it and i wonder how all these things they come crashing around im lost again a fever) and that's it please helpHelp me find these song's please?
Go to TokyoPopTV's channel on youtube. This channel has a playlist with numerous Princess Ai songs. It is likely though, that this song you heard is fake, because I have done all possible to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment