Monday, August 16, 2010

If your in love with a married woman and things get serious? And very weird at the same time? Please help....?

If your in love with a married woman and she has moved out of her husbands house and lives with her mother and has no children鈥?spends ever hour of every day with you鈥?and sleeps in your bed every noght鈥?and you start to be a part of her familys life鈥?and even though she knows how much you love her and you show it in every way鈥?and take care of her in every way鈥?And she still dose not make any moves to commit to you and divorce her husband even though she dose not live with him any more... Is there something I am doing wrong鈥?is there something more I can do to make her come to me鈥?Her mother tells me that she is being threatened and that is why she won鈥檛 divorce and that she needs to be pulled out (which I find so hard to beleive)鈥?Is there some thing more I can do鈥? Should a married woman be pulled and pushed out situations? Is it not better for to make her own choices and if not what can the man that loves her and has been with her for three years do more? The past week after a weekend away with her her husband she seems like her mind is elsewhere... distant but always there... always in need of me... I just want to make sure I have done all I can before I turm my back and move on in my life because I truly care for her so much... She keeps telling me she needs time to clear her situation up first... and her mother tells me she needs to pullued away? What dose that mean... ? How can you pull some one in that situatuion? Three years is a long time and I really don't want to give up her but look at all these questions I have... Please help me?If your in love with a married woman and things get serious? And very weird at the same time? Please help....?
Friend its really surprising that you still not a man of her secrets !!


If (As you said) it is a 3 years old relation, then expected is,,you must have been told evey thing about her !! Doesn't matter how dangerous it may be !!


Why her mother should tell you some thing about her...why not she!!


Why don't you ask her, instead of asking on the NET !!


Man- You are in the situation not we


We can help you on principals %26amp; Logic, but when your partner is not ready to tell you, what actually she wants...then actually you should discuss the things with her first.... then her replies could be shared with us (May be we can help her even).


A woman sharing her bed with you, is closers to you...why she is not that close to you...


It may be (as per her husbands episode) she is running a side plan in her mind to go back to her husband !! (I don't claim)


Or she is so attached With you that doesn't want you to be in any kind of trouble..!!! Still you should have a series of discussions with her regarding this matter before concluding





ALL THE BESTIf your in love with a married woman and things get serious? And very weird at the same time? Please help....?
I hope you know what happens to guys that mess around with someones WIFE!!!! Stay out of her life, that is another mans love, he is married to her, not you. If she wanted to go to you she would have by now.
She's married.
Find a single woman. This woman is enjoying her relationshipSs with 2 men!
weird..... 3yrs is plenty of time to get a divorce. So she either is still hanging on to some hope that they will reconcile or she is just a bit of a wimp and can't go through with it. Either way I don't think your chances are good if this has been going on for so long. Back off, and see if she chases you.
Did you really think that you could love a married woman and believe it all could work out? Yes, there is something you can do. The right thing is to stop committing adultery and find a single woman that can love you completely.If she really wanted to be with you, she would have divorced her husband a long time ago. Close the door on this relationship and find someone new who is not married.
Let her go. She is still married. She needs to think about her situation without the complication of being with another man at this time. She deserves every right to explore her heart alone, to get through this time on her own with the support of her family and friends.





Edit: She is VERY vulnerable still. She needs to find her way without complication.
Being in Love with a Married Woman will always bring with it complications.





Its whether we act on our feelings or not that determines the next course of action.





I was in Love with a married woman many years ago, she wanted nothing more than to be with me, leave her husband and daughter but my conscience wouldn't allow it, I could NOT do that to the family that saw me as one of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment