Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you do that old trick with the ring and string to see if your having a boy or girl?

I remember 8 years ago when my mom had her son that she took her husbands wedding band and tied it to a piece of string. And if it moves in a circle its a girl, but if it moves in a straight line its a boy. It moved in a straight line, and out came a baby boy. The same thing happened with my step mom, I told her about the trick and it was true. Now what I want to know it how does it work? Is it just your mind making you do it? Or is it scientifically proven? The thought just came into my mind and i wanted to see what other people have to say about it. Has anyone ever tried this before? Was it correct?How do you do that old trick with the ring and string to see if your having a boy or girl?
Well, it was probably just coincidence, but, try it! You got nothing to lose...


(=How do you do that old trick with the ring and string to see if your having a boy or girl?
yea its your wedding ring or a wedding ring and a strand of your hair and you hold it above your belly and ive tried it and it work for my first daughter, it said female for this one and i find out soon so hopefully *fingers crossed* good luck x
I don't know how it works exactly but it has always worked for me some people do it above there wrist or hand I did it over my belly and it worked with all 4 of my children, also that was how I determined the sex of our baby chicks when we used to raise them. It was always correct then too!
We did that, the ring twisted some kinda way, but I couldnt tell what I was having based on that
Ha ha Yes! I've heard of this. My Nanna swears by it. Though I'm not entirely sure if its a correct method of finding the sex out ha ha.








But according to her, you must take a solid gold ring %26amp; place it on a peice of string. Wett the tip of it with your finger and swirl it around above the stomache in circular motion.








Stop. Then see witch way it sways, left, you have a boy. Right you have a girl. Ha ha.











:) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment