Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you do if you suddenly discovered you had telekinetic powers?

Let's say you got into this wicked car accident, and you're in a full body cast for six weeks. You're unable to move from the neck down. During this time, you discover and exercise a newfound ability to move things with your mind.





After the six weeks, your telekinetic powers have grown stronger, and you're now able to use it to lift fairly heavy objects.





How will you use your powers after you've been released from the hospital? And will you tell anyone, or will you keep it a secret?What would you do if you suddenly discovered you had telekinetic powers?
The first thing I'd do is have my medication increased, because the hallucinations are coming back....What would you do if you suddenly discovered you had telekinetic powers?
I believe that if you have discovered this gift, you should use it for good. Make it a benefit not only for yourself, but help someone else in a very positive way. Keep in mind that when you use something positive for negative it usually hurts you more than someone else
Well if I was paralysed I would say that it is a helping hand. Now you no longer have to walk. After awhile I would probably use my powers to lift myself and move around. but quite frankly, I would rather be able to read minds. I really want to know what people are thinking.
secret... cause once word gets out.. the government will want to (and will) lock you up and do all kinds of tests... like in Phenomenon with john travolta
  • hair cutting
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment