Monday, August 16, 2010

Where to get the BC shot & the costs?

My boyfriend is coming down here to visit me soon. He can't stay with me and my parents in our small tiny apartment. So he's going to a get a hotel room. He moves a lot, since his dad is a welder, so they had to move far away from me. He is coming to visit me in a month from now. He's 18 and I'm 19. And well, we've been together for a year and 3 months almost. We haven't taken it to the next step yet. As in (love making). Honestly, me and him in a hotel room for a week, me being 19 and him 18. There is a chance we may move to that step, but we may not. Things happen, your mind gets clouded. So in case, I'd like to be protected. I do NOT want a child anytime soon, neither does he. I can get condoms easily, but I really don't trust them as much as Birth Control, but I have no insurance and not a lot of money. I would like to get the shot, I would trust that the most.





So where can you get the BC shot without insurance?


Could you at Planned Parenthood?


And also how much would the price range be?





I'm aware that abstinence is the best way to not get pregnant, we may or may not go that far.


I'm just being more safe than sorry.





Thanks for your time.Where to get the BC shot %26amp; the costs?
You may be able to get the shot at the city department of health if they offer a free women's health clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment