Monday, August 16, 2010

I am not a virgin and the guy i like is....what is the right thing to do in your opinion?

So...you can assume from my question, I like a boy who is a virgin and I am not, I don't want to hurt him so theres a few things i could do...which is the best solution? (in your mind)


P.S. I have only had sex 3 times.





A)Gently pull away from him so nothing happens..





B)Keep hanging out and talking with him but not let him kiss me or anything else..





C)Keep hanging out and talking and not make any advances but let him make the moves hes ready for..





D)Make moves myself if it seems right..





I personally didn't see the big deal about losing my virginity...I actually feel no attachment to the person I lost it to...quite the contrary, I am quite repulsed by him..though it was consentual at the time..but he got very attached..will this happen again?


Also if anything were to happen..how could I make it more special/less awkward for him?


I realize for me it didn't mean much but it does to some people.I am not a virgin and the guy i like is....what is the right thing to do in your opinion?
D. Definitely D. Guys don't need to worry about 'preserving their virginity' or anything...


Don't worry. You won't hurt him. ;DI am not a virgin and the guy i like is....what is the right thing to do in your opinion?
C
E) Get lost you homo
he has morals that's why he doesn't want to do it because he is thinking about all the consequences like pregnancy, and std's i would gently pull away from him

No comments:

Post a Comment