Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you prepare a broken relationship with your boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for almost nine years. We have both done things to hurt each other, but have never really moved on. We have been pretty much arguing for the last 2 years over everything. I have not been perfect in the relationship, but I do love him very much. I mostly reacted on when I was hurt I would do things to get my mind off of the hurt. I know he loves me too, we just cant seem to move past the hurtful things. Now we have a baby together and things have not gotten better only worse. Is there some reason why we are still holding on to this? How do I know if we should be together or is it time to move on.How do you prepare a broken relationship with your boyfriend?
make up sex always works, if you cant take it anymore, sex with someone else always works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment