Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i move on or try to work things out with my ex boyfriend?

me and my ex boyfriend break up in early january and since we break up i been feelin very sad lately and confused b/c first he break up with me and then he want to go back together but i was so mad at that point so i said no and thats how it was up in to now and last friday i though we was together so on monday i ask him do we and he got smart by sayin that we never discuss that i was feelin really slow b/c what was the point of u actin the way u did on friday if we dont go out do u understand where im comin from with this one wouldnt u feel confused if your ex kept on changing his /her mind so im askin u to please send me a answer i really need someone else point of viewShould i move on or try to work things out with my ex boyfriend?
It sounds like an unstable relationship to me, Usually I suggest for people to have a serious talk, because truthfully communication is very important.Should i move on or try to work things out with my ex boyfriend?
Well from what i can make of what you wrote you guys had a break up in January but still chatted then last Friday you guys hooked up and something was said and things were OK by you, obviously nothing to serious happened you thought. On Monday you've asked are we back together hes obviously said No and now your sad so the only thing to do really is to say to him/her that this is BS and i cant take any of this changing your mind stuff as its very immature and gets me down I deserve better either we are or are not whats it going to be. You will then require an answer and if you don't get one Move on.
It doesn't seem like it will last. If you want to feel better get back together with him but tell yourself in your mind that it won't last, when you're with him in your mind just pick at every little thing he does wrong, finally when you've had enough just dump him, this way you'll be the one who ended the relationship, and you'll feel much better since it'll give you closure.


It's not nice to do to him but I'm sure he'll get over it, guys are durable, I know, I am one, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment