Friday, August 20, 2010

She's horny but won't make a move on her man, why?

My girl sent me an email today and basically said this. She thinks our sex life is non-exhistant. Nearly 5 years ago when we first got together we had sex often. Several times a week. We're not teenagers or even in our 20's. I'll be 40 next year and she'll be turning 38 soon. It's not that we're senior citizens either but I personally don't define my relationship based on how much sex I have while I'm in it.





She sent me an email and this is one lines she told me.





';I shouldn't have to make moves to try to get my man interested in me.';





If you want sex but think simply because you're a female your man should want you then you have an odd way of thinking. Was that not a self centered comment? We still do a lot together but sex has declined. We travel together. Do things with our kids and families but we don't have sex like we use to. We do manage to do it still once or maybe twice a week. But I guess that's not enough for her. She wants it more than that but she doens't want to put forth an effort to get it. She's always in bed before me. And when she goes to sleep she tends to turn her back to me and hug her pillow. Yeah, those are great signs to me that she wants it. She wants me to always cuddle on her side of the bed but I've told her she could roll over to my side too. I shouldn't have to always make the first move.





Ladies, do you feel that just because you're female your man should always want you with little to no effort on your part?





It's not that I don't want her but I just don't want sex right now. If she wants it she needs to make some moves instead of just laying in bed think I can't live without her. She thinks all she has to do is remain female and her job is done. I have things on my mind and sex is not the first thing. Not to say that I won't do it if she makes the moves but she feels like she doesn't have to make any moves.She's horny but won't make a move on her man, why?
my wife is 38 and i'm 40... i feel for ya... i really do...





it took me ages to make her realise that if she wanted sex, that she needed to say something and not presume i'm gonna jump her all the time... i've tried that and been slapped down verbally, because she is tired or has her period or cos there isn't time or whatever...





and now we have an open marriage, because she's realised that she CAN get more when she wants it and not necessarily always from me... :DShe's horny but won't make a move on her man, why?
Vibrator
you both need a good night out lovely hotel ect you both being stubborn. the reason she wants you to make the first move is to prove to her you still fancy her.It's a womans thing men dont get.why is she sending you emails? why cant she speak to you to your face sit down and talk like adults
I don't think that just because we are female that guys should want us.


But that's the way the world has made it, that guys are sex craved and want woman just for being woman. she's prob just feeling a little neglected.


maybe she is making subtle changes that you just haven't noticed either, is she wearing something different to bed?


Tell her that it turns you on when she makes the first move in bed and she'll prob do it more often.
try to cuddle her more, but also, the next time, instead of telling her to roll over to your side, tell her to snuggle her but up to you (maybe she likes to be held from behind), or just grab her hips and drag her over to your side.
Could be she has lost interest in you sexually,it happens sometimes.Maybe she at a point in her life where she wants a change.When a woman is sexually attracted to a man she will make a move...Does she show you affection in other ways???? if not then maybe you both need to go to counselling ..... GL

No comments:

Post a Comment