Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get him back, he works away now?

I was with my baby for 7.5years and have had fantastic times with him.We have travelled all over. After 6 years Iof fantastic times, I lost my job and beacme unhappy for 5 weeks%26gt; was very depressed and said h could do better. The stand things really when your low. he nearly twotimed me as I found out he asked somebody out. He said he didnt know where we were going. We stayed together though and I found another job one week later. This year I wanted to know where we were going as a couple as I only ever stay once a week, even though we see each other loads.I did get really upset. I always mentioned moving in but he said he was scared so I tried to mediate and say try one extra night and see how we go. This never happened as he never acted on it. In jan, this year his friend became ill with cancer - I was still trying to get us to move along in this relationship and probably drove him mad because I got upset. I had my parents on my back all the time saying he was using me as I only ever stay the night saturdays. I asked him to see my father to explain his intentions as was defending him constantly to them. I feel awful now as he was dealing with the loss of his best pal and I was bombarding him with questions like ';why cant I spend the night with you as we have been together 7 years?'; He then said he needed space. I agreed to the space but was not happy as he just cut me off. No calls, no messages nothing for ages. I did pop in occasionally with food for him to find he was seeing his friend who he practices music with. It resulted in a vicious circle, every time I saw him I kept saying ';can I take you out to get your mind off things' he would say no or he wasnt sure. Around this time, a girl 20 yrs younger asked him out. I told her he was with me and she said ';I dont care, I want him, you dont matter';. Imso sorry to say I did get angry with him and said ';whats the point in going out if we have nofuture?'; I so regret saying that as I love him so much. He then said he could not handle a relationship because of the stress of everyting so I lets have a break so you can get your head together and deal with what was happening. I found out then that he was texting the girl who contacted him and went out a few times with her. I found out and he denied anything was happening except he had been for coffee with her and cycling. She started sending me nasty texts saying he was lying etc. I kept asking if there was something going on. I found out he was seeing her behind my back and I know he slept with her.





How do I get him back and make him understand since my grand father died its made me realise life is short and he is the only person I want. I dont care about living together or marriage anymore. I just want us to be together. Was this my fault because I kept asking him about our future? Was my timing wrong? Was it my fault he went with somebody else by going mad at pressurising him asking what is happening and where are we going? I just want him backHow do I get him back, he works away now?
This is something you probably dont want to hear, but yes, this is your fault. You pushed him away by being too clingy and pushy. And from the way it sounds, there is NO possibility of getting him back, so I suggest you love him enough to let him go and be happy and not make him miserable anymore. Good luck. Move on with your life.How do I get him back, he works away now?
heyyy i can say that i never been threw that but fromw hat it sounds likee i think you should move on trust me i was withh this guy and i was like soo in love i couldnt belive myslef i would catch me going out my way to please him and i was soo happy and he broke up with rite after my birthdady and everyday i used to tell him i want him bnack i don want noobdy else i cantt stop thinking aobut him..and he looked at me like i was crazyy..look at me now i have a new boyfriend and weve nbeen going out for 4 months now and hes the best ..trust me onn u sound like your the bigger personn....dgood luck hope you find the rite one

No comments:

Post a Comment