Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If given the option to contact ex who was sent to jail and ruined your life would you?

I date this guy for two years. We were planning our wedding,planning how many kids we wanted etc, We were planning on moving in together and we were just waiting for one of us to get done with college, so that we could get our own place together. We each went to school in different states, and saw each other every break, and holiday. We called each other every day multiple times, and then I got a call saying he was sent to jail. This shattered my world. I had no idea, I never saw this coming. Apparently this guy was molested as a child, and he came from a family of cops and he never told anyone out of humiliation. So he started looking online talking to sex offenders trying to find out what was going through their mind and why they would do this to kids. Well he pretended to do this so that he could get close to them, or at least this is what he says, and he was caught in a sting by cops and sent to jail. They ended up letting him go and dropping the case because there wasn't enough evidence against him, and then apparently they found enough evidence and sent him to prison for 3 years. After finding this out I dumped him, and said I couldn't trust him. Especially coming from a good family with my brother being molested as a child, this was not tolerated one bit. So I did the only thing I could I walked away.





Now heres the troubling part, after he found out there wasn't enough evidence to convict him, he wanted to get back together with me. I told him about not being able to trust him and it would never work etc. He called me a month later saying he had cancer, I didn't believe him at first.. thinking he was lying or something.. and slowly he made me believe this. He tells me the chemo is painful etc, and how he built this elaborate plan and it was so real for 3 months.Then he says hes going for experimental surgery and I never hear from him again. Here I'm thinking he died, he never made it, and I beat myself up because I was thinking I should have at least been there for him, at least as a friend, even if we weren't together anymore, because we were best friends before we ever even got together. Then I find out from a girlfriend who found my number 6 months later the real truth. That he was in jail for a felony, and she wanted to hear my side of the story.So I told her.





However here is the question. If you found out the truth about a guy like this, that lied to you again and again, and make your life miserable and broke your heart, if given the opportunity would you write him in jail and give him a piece of your mind?, or Would you leave things as they were left?If given the option to contact ex who was sent to jail and ruined your life would you?
Let go of regret. Let go of ';woulda/shoulda/coulda';. This man is a habitual liar and you are very lucky you found out before you married this snake and had children with him.


Don't write him, even if you want to tell him off. Thing is...you want to kick him when he's down, as if that will make you feel better. All it will do is show him...';wow, she still thinks about me enough to write';.


You won't be giving him a piece of your mind...you'll be giving him enough fuel to re-enter your life. Good riddance.


Steer clear. He duped you once...he'll do it again given the chance.If given the option to contact ex who was sent to jail and ruined your life would you?
No, definitely not! Have no contact whatsoever %26amp; move on with your life because while he is, in any way shape or form in your life you will have trouble.
forget about him, go on with your life
no contact, he is not safe.
Leave the guy alone and don't waste your time on a loser. If you were to write to him then he could probably tell you more lies and you might start believing him again. You won't get anything out of writing the letter because the man is a liar and a loser. You need to forget about him and find a man who will treat you the way you should be treated. He has too many problems and he will only bring you down again. He is not even worth it by writing to him.
well my ex boyfriend just went to jail a month ago and i have no idea when he is getting out, but i wish sometimes i could right him, but he didnt do nothing like the guy your telling about so you have to follow your mind, and if you wanna write him go ahead! if i were you i probably would not though because he is a liar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment