Friday, August 20, 2010

Repeating your year at the same school? ?

Have you ever repeated your year at the same school or moved somewhere else to repeat because you feel embarassed, humilated and stupid?





I admit i've suffered from severe depression about some things at this stage of life, that is 16 years old...and i don't know whether it will come back. i am currently in yr 10, 16 years old and have been absent from school the whole year...


i'm not ashamed of it, i'm trying to fix it all up





I've finally got back into a good not yet stable relationship with my Dad...He says i should repeat my year that is in yr 10 at the same school because it's a public girls school which he can afford and the other public boys and girls school around my area sucks





I've finally taken the courage to repeat my year at the same school, i've told my friends about this in myspace, all those months of being absent at school got them wondering where i was, i didn't contact them until now and they are happy for me that i'm coming back





i'm just scared that others will be judge me considering that i will be 17 years old in yr 10? Does that feel weird? My dad says it is better taking 2 steps then jumping ahead to get your ENTER school in yr 12....i live in Melbourne Australia and my dad says it's better than starting straight in to VCE (Victoria certifcite of Education)





All i want is happiness and to end all sufferings, well it won't go away but at least a healing could do....





i listen to songs from Eminem and Bob Dylan to keep me motivated...





how can i have the courage to move on track with at the stage of my life?





I feel as though i'm falling down into a pit hole and that i won't make to university because i've been worring about other things, i think myself as not neither smart or dum yet i'm always feeling negative





i do some gardening to take my mind off things but it still comes head around...





sighh.............i feel it's too late....





I was weak and vulnerable, i don't know how to start my life, to find happiness because i how am i suppose to see things possive when i don't see **** positive? you understand what i'm saying?





You know what I'm saying?


I'm tired of all of this bullshit


Telling me to be positive


How'm I 'sposed to be positive when I don't see **** positive?


Know what I'm sayin?


I rap about **** around me, **** I see


Know what I'm sayin? Right now I'm tired of everything


Tired of all this player hating that's going on in my own city


Can't get no airplay, you know what I'm sayin?


But ey, it's cool though, you know what I'm sayin?


Just fed up


That's my word





by eminem...





all in all to me life sucks but i'm trying to make the most of it like not thinking about work as slavery but hell what am i suppose to do with the rest of my life, stay in bed forever with my door closed tight forever? i repeated to myself this a thousand times each day and it's hard..


so i'm making the most of it even, life sucks if you're gone through what i have. No one knows better than yourself





so tell me your opinion?





i look around and see others having a start in their lives I do feel small when i stand beside the ocean........the song from I HOPE YOU DANCE.....











Repeating your year at the same school? ?
U should seek help ,,,,, try to talk to ur parents... u don't have to repeat it if u don't want to ..... i like listening to music like u and i also like that song too..... write down ur feeling on the paper or song//// tell and discuss to ur best fri..... i hope u will be fine ....

No comments:

Post a Comment