Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving for your pregnancy?

Hello,





My husband and I are 3 months preg. and I am debating rather or not we should move. My husband is ready to give the landlord a 2 month notice whenever I want. We live in a very nice condo but the only problem I have with it is that the walls are too thin. The bedroom wall that separates us from our neighbors kitchen is so thin my husband and I often resort to whispering when we are hashing out our differences now cos it's been awkward and we feel like they are being very nosy. Now that we found out I am pregnant I don't think I can deal with this for the rest of my pregnancy and post pregnancy. I want a little space! The living room walls are no different and even worse because the guy next door is very strange (lol) that's another story!! I know I know, it's just one of those things (tell me about it).





I love my condo but I don't think I'm gonna be able to deal with it especially when I'm in a very moody state and trying to keep my mind calm. Any advice ladies!? How would you feel? Would you just move to a place where u know you will feel comfortable on those hot summer nights and know that you have privacy with your mid-wife when your husband is at work during the day? Will I regret not moving before my third trimester?





Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!! =)Moving for your pregnancy?
In my opinion I would move, yes. I'm pregnant with my first baby so I can't be ';TOO'; informative, but I've heard that a new baby will put strain on your relationship. And since you're already having to whisper your differences, I can only imagine what those nosy neighbors will be listening for once the baby enters the picture.Moving for your pregnancy?
I just moved at 34 weeks and it was cool I just gave orders didn't lift a finger.


I know what you mean about having your midwife around and being able to holler if you need to without stupid neighbors complaining.





I suggest that you rent your house out don't get rid of it. Buy a duplex or something.
We've moved 3 times since I've been pregnant so I say if you want to go for it. Just don't move a lot of stuff that's heavy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment