Friday, August 20, 2010

Did you ever want to learn how to....?

....blow things up with your mind?





I think I'll practice on a pineapple and then move on to something bigger, like a car.





Meow?Did you ever want to learn how to....?
maybe you can learn to think girls clothes,bras,and panties off


to.


cinderellamirage34@yahoo.comDid you ever want to learn how to....?
come to yahoo 360 and get your bubble bath today!





cinderellamirage34@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



totally. and ive tried...





if i can just get past the ';big headache'; part i think i could do it..


lol.
nah, that would be destructive and potentially messy...
No, but I always wanted to move something or with a twitch of the noise the dishes be done...


like Samantha from Bewitched.
Try as I do, I just keep giving myself a headache.
bush learned this trick.now everybody hates him
Why what purpose would that serve! Maybe saomething Like making someone orgasms froma distance or something yes but not destructive thinking or anything like that their is to much of that right now in the world. (^_^)KAYB
my sisters name is kat.that would be so cool if you could do that.let me know how it works out

No comments:

Post a Comment