Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do strange things happen in your house on a regular basis?

For the past 2 years, my house has been plagued with regular unusual occurrences. Though I tend to “Ignore Them” I cannot help to be bothered by them.





The things I have seen are minor but noticeable. Such as my Tom Tom switching its self on every few weeks and saying “You have reached your destination”. Other things seem to be random, such as my 6-year-old son turning on the tap a little and he says something made it go full on. I was there and saw it.





Other things moving by them selves for falling off the selves! I ignore them all.





Something is happening I know not what and I don’t believe in Ghosts!





Never the less I cannot totally accept that these are coincidences.





Oddly enough, I have lived there some 15 years and never had a problem. 2 years ago there was a REDRUM next door! I know, I just don’t like to talk about that.





About a year ago, while I was away on holiday my brother lived there and afterwards he said he would not do it again. He said he did not want to tell me what he saw! And no I did not even mention it to him.





Ah well, never mind, I think I will be moving out soon anyway.





Just wondering how many people out there have had similar experiences.Do strange things happen in your house on a regular basis?
if you don't have a ghost then you have a very sneaky gnome.Do strange things happen in your house on a regular basis?
My house, the ceiling creaks, but it's just a crawl space. things in my room have moved without me moving them. I've been there and I can relate.
yea if u beleive in them they will stop haunting u becuzz ther telling u 2 beleive in them. butt get it blessed maybe. things flew off walls in my house and weird faces appered on my basement wall. no joke.
Yes, strange things do happen at my house on a regular basis. A toddler lives there.
No, never!
Have a preacher to come out and pray over your home
well it seems strange. the lights could be electrical wiring, the stuff moving could be things u or others moved but just forgot and fall off. but it could be something else as well. but if u have an eerie feeling there are things u can do to contour act it.





For instance keep a plant called snake plant near the door. it supposedly keeps bad spirits and things away from ur home and brings in good luck.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sansevieria…





Then also near the door keep a glass of water that is suppose to cleanse anyone that bring 'bad' things into the house.





Onions near the door also keep bad things out.





there are other rituals that make bad spirits stop following u as well. it has to do with taking a bath with sea salt (u boil a gallon of water put the sea salt in there and after u take a bath pour it down ur boby neck down and then bath it off) ur suppose to do this three times only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays (not sure about saturday) then after u do this bath wear light colored clothes, at night light a white candle and say one ';Our father' prayer and a prayer to the archange Micheal...





There are other things... if u want to know more heres my email:





pamelaprudencio@yahoo.com
Yes, strange things do happen.


Whenever I buy food, it disappears!
The house I lived in when I was a kid was horrible. We lived there 12 years, but for the first few months it was fine. We had all sorts of things happen, from hearing someone walking around upstairs, electrical appliances breaking even though they were brand new, doors locking themselves, the electric was forever going off without a rational explanation. That was the start of it.





When I was in my room in bed I'd hear breathing coming from the corner of my room, I'd have my toes flicked at when I was in bed, and it'd feel like someone had sat down on the bottom of my bed and then get up again. You'd constantly feel like you were being watched, it was horrible.





The worse thing was when it started to mimic family members. I was in my room in the house alone. My mum and younger brother had gone to the supermarket. I was laid down on my bed and I heard my Nan call me from the bottom of the stairs. My nan often popped over, so I thought she'd come round and I hadn't heard her come in the house.





I went downstairs, but nobody was in. Thinking it was just my imagination, I went back up to my room, but as soon as I carried on with what I was doing I heard it again. I went downstairs, but again there was no-one there. I got really aggravated with it, and told it to f**k off. When I got back to my room it called me again, but this time it didn't sound like my nan, and it sounded quite menacing. I ended up going round to my friends' house.





Other unexplainable and quite frightening things happened, but eventually after 12 years we'd all had enough and moved out.





The girl who'd moved in shortly after us visited my mum at work and told her about the strange things that had been happening in her house (she knew that we used to live there, but we hadn't told anyone about the strange happenings). It got really bad for her too and she moved out.





I live with my fiance now, but shortly after the girl moved out of our old home, we started to get similar occurances happening in our new one. My mum was even attacked by an unseen force in her room only last week.





If you do move house, I'd urge you to get rid of whatever is in your present one. It seems whatever this 'spirit' is, has followed my family. I no longer live with my mum (as I said before) but made sure I did a blessing to keep negative energis out of my present home. Whatever you believe in religiously or otherwise, get a rep from your church etc to come to your home to bless it. This might work. If not you might have to ask the help of a medium orsomeone in the paranormal field.





Brightest Blessings.
i smelt pipe smoke in my living room and i dont smoke a pipe my daughter swears she has seen a woman in edwardian dress in her room who smiled at her and a young man who was a sitting in the chair in her,the hoover has switched itself on and pictures that are really secure on the wall have fallen off with the wire still intact keys and phones get moverd but we dont feel threatened or scared.they just want us to know they're there
Yes. God made these things called ';brothers';. While they are quite annoying, they cause a few weird things to happen.....


1. Identify the Problem


2. Gather your Weapons (salt, iron, the basics)


3. Kill It (to do this, you must figure out where they are buried, dig up the corpse, salt and burn the bones. This is illegal in some states, well, all states. But don't you mind that! If they are cremanted, DON'T PANIC! Just find some peice of their DNA and burn that. And example of this would be a tooth, hair, fingernail, etc.)
Yes, there are loads of weird and wonderful things that happen in our house. We have got quite used to it in the 21 years we have lived here. We have had everything from 'shadow' people to things moving, overpowering scents and smells to the sounds of whistling and footsteps from unoccupied rooms. One of the most unexplainable events was that of a tumble dryer that started to work on it's own - nothing strange there until you realise that there was neither a power supply nor a motor in it. Both my husband and myself saw this happen at the same time. Even our adult sons all say we live in a weird house.


We have witnessed so many unusaul things that it is now more unusual for us to go longer than a couple of weeks without something happening.





Hope this helps and I wish you a happy and peaceful future. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment