Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do you think it's possible to move things with your mind?

and if so... how do you do it?Do you think it's possible to move things with your mind?
You focus, it is not that hard, i started experimenting with it a few years ago and stopped when I was able to actually lock my bedroom door, when I heard the lock click I was terrified and I have never tried it again.Do you think it's possible to move things with your mind?
Hmm i think it IS possible.





Heres my theory. If everything is made out of atoms and particles even us..then why can't we use our atoms or our mind to tell other atoms to move away from us or towards us..or to do a funny dance...





Okay so its not really a theory..more of a thought.
It IS true.My grandma moves things around when nobody watches her, but I spy on her sometimes from the window and that's how I know.
Certainly. Your mind tells your hand to push, and things move. But telekinesis is bunk.
No it is not possible to move things whit your mind, thinks like that are only tricks
I have to agree with RH.... rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment