Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey, people, does my friend have supernatural powers? Details below.?

He can remember things in his dreams that we tell him in the real world. He ALWAYS has lucid dreams, and NEVER has normal dreams.





But the most amazing thing is, when he is about to wake up, he said that in his dream, there will be flashing of the real world (bedroom) and the dream, and he will try his best to stay in the dream, and it works.





He can dream in 10 minutes after getting in the bed, and is ALWAYS aware that he is in a dream.





Here is a question that he would like to ask other lucid dreamers: when you are moving things with your mind: how do you move them properly? He seems to have slight trouble with his telekinesis.





And any tips? He is going to try to dream up Einstein tonight, and is going to try to finally create the fourth dimension by asking him what the unseen direction is, and to explain it all.





So please support him, and more importantly: IS HE A ';HERO';(or just a phsycopath like Dimentio from Super Paper mario)???











Hey, people, does my friend have supernatural powers? Details below.?
No, I'm sorry. Your friend is just sleep deprived. People who are lacking enough proper sleep every night do remember their dreams. And I have enough crazy/weird dreams of my own...they don't make me who I am. I'm still a normal human, with no super powers.





You can in fact cause yourself to dream whatever you want, but it's not something that happens automatically. Your friend probably has his mind set on one thing and when he goes to sleep this idea or whatever it may be is still in his mind, it will come out in his sleep.





If I'm really tired in the morning I can force myself back into sleep and back into my dream. I just close my eyes and try to get back to sleep while remembering what exactly I was dreaming about. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on how tired I am.








Your friend is neither hero nor psychotic...he needs more restful sleep.Hey, people, does my friend have supernatural powers? Details below.?
that is really weird but i have dreams sometimes and then they actually happen in real life.


like once i had a dream of a swerving car and like 2 weeks later i was in a 1 car crash (my mum rolled the car and we were swerving before we rolled) i see it as a gift.
Why is your question posted in fashion and beauty?
maybe
funny you would think that you would get better answers if you were in the right section. Have a question about fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment