Monday, August 16, 2010

My mate wants to move in with me?

She keeps going on about it and mentions it every 2 seconds. I have told her many times I would never move in with her, never want to share because Im the type of person who likes to live alone and have things a certain way, i find living with another person very stressful. she is also very controlling she likes to tell me what to eat, wear, what jobs to apply for shes like my mother. Like I said ive told her many times but it goes in one ear and out the other, she just says ';oh you'll change your mind'; now she is moving near to my flats i just want her to back off a bit. how can i do this nicely? thanks :)My mate wants to move in with me?
hi, your m8t sounds really annoyin,try and talk 2 her about it say how she is getting on ur nerves and talkin like your mum....


GoodluCK!XMy mate wants to move in with me?
You have to let her know that her pestering is annoying and stressing you. You are right not to move in with her. If she can't even agree to this simple request!
just ignore her, she cant respond to someone that says nothing
Just tell her give you some space..
Do you know why she wants to move in with you? She sounds desperate! Just stick to your guns and tell her you don't want to live with anyone, you like the way things are.





Oh and stop allowing her to tell you what to do. You'll have to say to her that if she continues in this way, your friendship will end!





There is no softly approach on this, if you want to stay friends.
its not normal babe to be alone , learn how to solve those kind of problem . they are upfront of you , you will never escape them .

No comments:

Post a Comment