Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am I at all schizophrenic??

I don't know if all of these are are just an irrational fear, or just my natural personality or whatt. but the thing is (laugh all you want) i sometimes think that if i try hard enough and have enough focus i can do telekenesis (or however you spell it, like when you move things w/ your mind) in other words, supernatural powers. and sometimes i find myself just talking to myself like literally asking myself questions (like how was your day? and like why are you so upset??) it's not that i think there is another person in my mind, just that the voice i speak out loud is just different fromt he one in my mind, so i have conversations with myself. and when i talk to ';myself'; i look beside me liike there's someone there. i am always scared that there are some kind of supernatural powers trying to get me, and it REALLY freaks me out. and that's why i hate the dark, sometimes i can't sleep because i worry about that. and a lot of times i zone out (though idk if that's relevant) btw i'm 15.Am I at all schizophrenic??
It sounds to me like you are an average teenager with some eccentricities and a hyperactive imagination. To set your mind at rest on one point, everyone talks to themselves to some degree, such as when trying to work out a problem you are having. As far as hearing other voices, that could be a problem if they are directly talking to you. Some of the symptoms you describe do sound like paranoid schizophrenia. My advice to you is to talk to a professional.Am I at all schizophrenic??
I think you have reason to be concerned. It may be nothing but all I know is people who commit murders and crimes frequently say ';someone'; told them to do it (in their mind). It's not normal to hear voices like that. Being 15, you may still be ';playing'; like when we all were kids, but if this continues, I would see about talking to a psychologist or someone. Couldn't hurt, right? Might even help! Good luck, hon!
The mind is a very powerful thing. If you are freaking out just talk to your doctor. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You may just have an overactive imagination :). I talk to myself all the time by the way...it's fun.
15 is a very impressionable age. Our minds are dealing with lots of things all at once. Everyone has conversations with themselves. I hear my mothers voice in my head often. Usually when I do something that I think is dumb. Some of the things that you have talked about I would need more information so it may help you to talk to a professional about what your feeling. Most of what I have heard is what I experienced at your age. For your own peace of mind it may help you to talk to a counselor just to know what is happening to you is normal. It could work into something else if you continue to dwell on these feelings and fear them.





Talk with a counselor She/he will help you sort through everything.
You may have the gift of ESP. We all talk to ourselves. The only parameter I utilize when I have conversations with imaginary participants, whose roles I play, (I play the role of everyone in the scenario), is the purpose I am using this fantasy interaction for. I believe that there are people who can successfully perform telekinesis. There aren't many, and until you have evidence you can display that validates your ability, just use the time to learn.
Wow. Some may say you are just going through a stage like adolescence and others may say there is something wrong with you. If you find yourself obsessing about things for long periods of time, if you start believing things that are just things you made up, if you find yourself paranoid of other people like they are all out to get you, then I would strongly consider seeing a psychiatrist.
I don't believe you are a schizophrenic, schizoprenia is when a person sees other people such as themselves in the room and continously talk to them. They say the people they see tell them to do things. But you could have telekinesis!





You are just paranoid, I talk to myself all the time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment