Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What irritateing thing do people do at your school?

Me-





People Who-





1.Stand in the middle of the hallway and get mad when people tell you to move.





2.People who do bad things in class and then fight with the teacher for a hour about how they didn't do it yet everyone in the class saw you.





3.People who tell you there sad yet when you ask them whats wrong they tell you to mind your business.





Among other things how about you?What irritateing thing do people do at your school?
I hate when a teacher will lean on a students desk and puts his/her a s s in my face.





it's very awkward lmaoo :]What irritateing thing do people do at your school?
People who stand in front of the lockers for like 20 MINUTES while talking to their friends. I have one ';popular'; girl whose locker is 2 down from mine, and there is a constant crowd in front of my locker. They will be leaning on it and on the wall next to it (i have an end locker) and ill be like ';um.. 'scuse me?'; and they will like look me up and down and roll their eyes before scotting over two inches so I can get to the lock, but not actually open the locker. and their constantly doing annoying things like ';Hey can i open your locker?'; or ';Wanna go to the dance with me?'; while they are cracking up because they think i am soo much less popular then them because i am alone at my locker and think its funny to basically make fun of me or mock me. I don't get it! My friends meet me at my locker like 20 minutes later, after I go to homeroom. I deal with this like 5 times a day (before homeroom, before/after lunch, before specials, and at dismissal). it totally sucks!








Okay, done venting! :D





ps. i also hate everything on your list! and basically everyone elses' too!
when someone makes a big deal out of a teacher says *** or something like that WOW they say worse wors than that


oh and girls that think looking like a tangerine is pretty


and people walking with 6 people in a line liked by the arm i mean give some room for everyone else to get past oh and i don't like year 7 they are really freaky they are like 'OMG Trisha talked back to the teacher' 'what did she say' 'she sed fine in a rude tone' 'jeez sam what a bad girl' but most of all i hate .................


teachers they are hypocrites, they think they can be all high and mighty and they are annoying beyond all belife
People who are mean to other kids and still have the nerve to ask for homework or to be included on projects when their marks are down.





Teachers who want to be cool by idolizing the best looking or most popular kids and ignore everyone else. Some even go as far as mocking the people the best cliques prey on.





People who use the wheelchair washroom when they can use the other ones.
I go to a sixth-form college, so people are doing their A-Levels and aged between sixteen and eighteen.





For the English people who will understand this- my college is in Essex. Enough said.





There is this huge computer area called 'The Linc' where people go to work and it is full of jocks jumping on top of each other and shouting in their abrasive Essex accents, people throwing bits of sellotape, people kicking your chairs, people making annoying noises and generally just people being a pain.





I don't know how on earth I'm supposed to get good coursework grades if this is the environment I'm expected to be able to work in! I need quiet to think!
when my friends basically gets whipped by his girlfriend and he ingnores his real friends





when couples block the water fountain because they are glued together





when people try to be funny but their really being utterly stupid





when the guy in front of me in spanish class talkes to me the whole time and i don't learn anything because of it





etc. etc. etc....!
1. People who chew with their mouths open or smack their gum.





2. Stupid little games that girls play.





3. People who make fun of band.





4. People who make fun of others.





5. Seniors who stand it the hallway and push each other around. I have been run into so many times!!!
omg those no offence those asians who are in little clusters all talking in like tagalog or something my area is mostly asians


but once agian i mean no offence to asians





and those girls and boys who always say ilove you i will marry you sh


!t like that it gets me mad
Once at my old school a girl held a grudge against me for a year because she thought I stole her friends pen.


It wasn't even HER pen.


Also: People who brag about how they never sleep and don't do their homework... that's not going to make me respect someone.
making out next to my locker or in the stairwells


seriously, cant you wait til the end of the day











(¯`v´¯)


.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `*~*~*
I hate when girls wear skirts over their jeans, boxers over their jeans (that usually belong to their guy friends), or coloured duct tape on their clothes ';just because';.





if you saw these girls i guarantee you would be rolling your eyes.
When we are going to play a game in class and do a vote and 1 person says they're not going to play because they didn't get their own way
When they walk down the hallway and stairs really slow. Walk at a normal speed! And when they just stop while they're walking... and stand there. I hate it!
People who start drama %26gt;:o


%26amp; jealous, obnoxious, annoying people.
boys who:


say a girl is super hot,


but say they dont like her,


or that they dont want to go out with them.
Okay,





People who accidently push and dont say sorry D:%26lt;
';That's what she said'; jokes


Public displays of affection
well basically i hate almost everyone.. even my friends to be honest.
1 ...i call them slow bastrds and b*tches in my head that need to walk faster ..i get so many tardies bc of them
';That's what she said.';





They're not even funny! People in my grade are such pervs.

No comments:

Post a Comment