Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do you think you can actually move things with your mind?

if so, how?


and why?


or do you have to have some special power, or what?Do you think you can actually move things with your mind?
No, of course you can't do this.





If you think you can, go here and claim your million dollars:





http://www.randi.org/research/index.html





';At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the ';applicant'; becomes a ';claimant.';





To date, no one has ever passed the preliminary tests.';Do you think you can actually move things with your mind?
I do it all the time
yes, its called imagination...


if you are talking about moving them physically, not possible.
Only things which are attached to my body. It's not a speacial power, but I still think it's pretty amazing.
yes force power of elements Air





this is what i call it the force power over elements nature





inorder to have these powers people need to pratice the abilities to become a true divine it's like Heavens powers
I do believe that this is possible but I personally don't know how to do it. Wish I did, my laundry would be done every morning and I wouldn't have to tire myself actually doing it. My entire house would be spotless. lol
No, I don't think I am telekinetic (ability to move objects with your mind).
nah
Absolutely. In my opinion, I believe that we are essentially ';spiritual beings';, and that is the ';true'; nature of who %26amp; what we are. There is a connection somewhere in our mind's that connects this ';spirit being'; to our ';physical bodies';. Our bodies are not who we are, they are merely the means by which we interact with the outside world, ';bio-mechanical vessels'; if you will, that accept information and execute commands sent via the mind/spirit being within us all.





Reach out your hand, pick up the coffee cup resting on the desk before you. You have just performed a miracle. Your spirit just sent a message to your mind and your mind translated and relayed the information to your body. Your spirit is who you are, your body is like an ';earth-suit'; if you will, and our mind's are the ';bridge'; that connect the two.





I know this is not the answer you were seeking. I'm sure that you wanted someone to claim that they could move an object from across the room with only their mind. But in reality, everyone does just that on a daily basis. Your spirit being is interacting with the physical world even as you read these words.





There are many scientists who agree, and testify to this claim. The study of the human mind and the study of what conciousness is are in the forefront of science now, and what we are uncovering now is just plain breathtaking. Instead of looking out into space, or to the world around us, alot of physicists are now looking ';within'; for the keys to the universe....








Have an enlightened day my friend, ---------%26gt; Jack








Suggested Reading: ';The Physics Of Consciousness';


by Evan Harris Walker





';The Holy Bible';


by God Himself : )
Oh, yes...





One of my appendages actually moves on it's own, without any ';mind'; power on my part at all...





I also have the ability to levitate in the nude on Labor Day...





(really freaks the mall shoppers out...)
now drew stop trying to find out all my secrets an hows the temple pains an muscle pains any better? i know i was chipped in 3 places an have had very bad accidents whenever its found out that i removed the main suppressor disc out of my head but i cant remember things till i do all i know is as a kid i had to be chipped through a few things nothing realy dangerous in my mind all i use to do is throw things without touching them+maybe cause a few minor exploding walls an windows whenever i got realy angry ive got no real friends because of my gifts lst one i had ending up commiting himself because he saw my dead relations talking to me while i was supposedly dead in bed i think what realy freaked him was when i brought him a cup of tea in the morning i'll tell you one thing ive never seen a bloke ride a pushbike so fast now dont worry
Of course. No special powers necessary





In my mind I think move my finger and my finger moves.





In my mind I think to summon the dog. The dog comes.





I can move things, people, materials, opinions, by envisioning, planning, and executing without ever physically touching the things I move.
I know I can... It still startles me every time...





The fee to teach you is 10% of this year's net, and 1% of the next ten years... because it's a 101 two-year course to boost your consciousness to that level of mind awareness...
Take a look at strip mining, at cities, bridges, pyramids.


They all started out as an exercise of the mind.
no
Yes i do, theres gotta be a trick or way.
Modern science has created a system whereby electrodes are implanted in the brain, and with practice, the person can use electrical impulses initiated by the brain to control mechanical devices. It promises to be a boon for those who have lost the ability to use their arms and legs normally. Also, it approaches this ability to ';move things with your mind.'; It shows such a thing is possible with directed brain action--it only awaits further development.
i dont think so
I truly feel that our mental powers and mental ability is evolving and subject to evolution just as is the body.
This is forbidden all this act of moving things with the mind,the truth is the mind is not used but the fingers of the three witches of Macbeth is used.Some are instruments of such fingers that they believe they posses super natural powers.
no. well at least i can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment