Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I move things with my mind?

I know that if you try really hard you can move things with your mind. I really wanna have powers so I can defend myself if someone tries to hurt me. This is a serious question.How do I move things with my mind?
Sorry, but that's not actually possible. At least it's not literally possible... You can use your mind to move things in the sense that you can decide to move something, then get up and pick it up and move it, but telekinesis doesn't exist.





If you're worried about self-defense, I suggest self-defense classes. The teachers there can teach you what to do if someone does assault you.How do I move things with my mind?
Well, first of all, you must believe in a higher power and that your higher power has specifically called YOU to use your powers for good.





Secondly, you must eat beets at every single meal. Do this for two months straight. After flooding your body with the delicious vegetable, your brain will react with the nutrients to bring you to a higher level of mental capacity. This will facilitate your ability to function.





Thirdly, it is very important that following the two months of the beet diet, that you do not sleep for three WHOLE days. Then and only then will you be able to move things with your mind, simply by thinking it.





I wish you the best of luck and hope you do not move national landmarks.





Love,





A fellow telekenitian
focus real hard on your target, flex your brain, head, and neck, and do not stop until you reach a point of defecation. defecating should only happen the first couple times, but if this happens more than twice, consult a doctor immediately.
  • c++
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment