Monday, August 16, 2010

How mad would you be if your friend did this to you?

How angry would you be at your friend if she did this?


Ok so my friend and i have been friends since 9th grade. She moved to another school and we didn't talk for a while until she added me on facebook. We weren't close close, but we spoke sometimes and lately she messaged me alot telling me, if i know any guys she should hook me up with them, or let her know about it, because i have a really great boyfriend to be proud of. She wanted me to introuduce her to one of the guys that was my boyfriend's friend. Not a specific one but any, if they are single. I was like wow, how desperate is she. I kind of began to get to know her true side. But then when i broke up with my boyfriend the other day. The same day since my boyfriend wanted to get back at me added her. She took the oppurtunity and didn't even go like, no i won't go along with this, because this is my friend's ex and they just broke up. i'll wait a little and then later i might consider him. But she did go along with it and she told my boyfriend that my dad is saying if you want you can come over our house. My boyfriend rejected it. And the next day when i worked things out with my boyfriend he told me this and also a lot more. How he was due to go in the morning and pick her up from school. But my boyfriend called right in front of me and told her that i won't come pick you up. I know my boyfriend didn't have feelings for her just went along to get me mad. however, i am mad at my friend for doing this. I understand he was single and so was she, but she could've at least waited a week. I feel like she's had her mind on him, i don't blame her for that because he's a great guy, but not right after we broke up. and we have been together for 7 months. i am 18 he is 19





Would you be mad as well?





I msged her when i found this out, and told her;


I never thought this would happen between us, but it did. Please don't ever speak to me again and my boyfriend either.





If there's a problem let me know.How mad would you be if your friend did this to you?
Terribly angry. It's not right to go after a boy that your friend had JUST dated and had JUST broke up with.How mad would you be if your friend did this to you?
that's horrible! wow.. she obvioussly had nothing better to do with her time..





help me?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai3Ff7UE_310XB70UzyMPlcF53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20100415200852AAHI5Il
I would be so furious. Just ignore him and her, they are so not worth your precious time. Some people are s k a n k s/ s t u p i d
You should not have said never speak to me again.....but what is done is done....she obviously crossed the line but you should just make sure she knows that and see how apologetic she is....you should always give people a second chance unless they do something much worse than this. If she seems really sorry and wants to make things right then let her....unfortunately most people only care about themselves so just try to feel it out.
Firstly I would be furious... Secondly you should be mad at your boyfriend too... Let's jus say that you didn't reconcile the next morning would he have dated her had sex. It is a very real possibility that your boyfriend doent care as much as he says he does... Sorry to be so blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment