Monday, August 16, 2010

If you were a ';hero'; what would you want your superpower to be?

I'd like the ability to move things with my mind. Think about how great it would be: Too cold/crappy/rainy to go out to get the mail? Why I'll just float it in into the house. It might freak out the neighbors, but they're always high so they might think they're hallucinating.If you were a ';hero'; what would you want your superpower to be?
The ability to summon and control change.





Yea, I said change.





Imagine the rush from car ashtrays, seat cushions, and street gutters as it piles, lifting me on a rising, swirling column of change, like the Silver (or copper, possibly zinc) Surfer, hurling bolts of dimes at villains!





Why does that always sound better in my head?If you were a ';hero'; what would you want your superpower to be?
confidence
super sperm! so i could create super babies. oh wait..is that a power?..guess not





well i guess i would want the ability to fly (usually with flying comes super strength..so do i get that bundled with flying? they usually go hand in hand)





but if you say no i can' t have that bundle. then i guess i would want to have the power the wolverine has-ability to heal. i'd be immortal then.
LMAO!! Are they drunk when they aren't high. I guess you'd have it made if so. I dunno, I guess I'd have the power to tell the future.
The ability to superimpose my avatar over the faces of lying politicians.
Like E.T how he makes that flower better by touching it. The ability to heal nature. I would like to be the same. If there's dead trees, dirty water, dying grass or plants - I would like to be able to fix them. I could fix the hole in the ozone layer!! :)





Hehe sort of a captain planet super hero.





I'm not sure if I would like the ability to heal people or not - have to think about that. Because people would live beyond the time they were supposed to etc.
I'de like to have more than two arms and they would all be able to stretch as far as they need to be, and as strong as they need to be. (I'm a mother!)
Invisibility.
to absorb others powers, man that would be awesome... or be like aquagirl one day and batgirl the next...........
Flying





Freezing things (Piper from Charmed)





Or moving things (Prue from Charmed)
the ability to control ppl minds specially the guys
To fly would be awesome.
I wanna have the power of time...


Go back to the past and have the eye of the future.
have you seen hereos? i would like to have peter petrelli's powers
Mind Reading
I wouldn't want to have a power. It would disrupt our econemy

No comments:

Post a Comment