Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you set your mind on a decision and keep doing it?

i've always had problems with quitting so much things that i REALLY DO LOVE!! but only in my brain.. i'd think of how i should do it hw, studying, reading, music, singing, cooking....everything!! but then... it only goes in my brain.. my body won't move... and i get lazy...





what do i need to do to make my body move and...like JUST DO IT





:l ... people tell me that i already know..





some people even win cancer with their brain power!! XD !!!





what do i do..im sitting on the comp talking about this :/ and .. i think all i need to do is just do it get off the comp and juz do it but..how do i.. KEEP doing it.. i quit so easily bcuz i get lazy... sigh....How do you set your mind on a decision and keep doing it?
I have the same problem. I guess, part of you wants to make you go crazy, is all I can muster. Also, I don't know about you, but for me, I have a lot of people I know who spend time at the computer, so I see them do it and like the old saying goes:


Monkey See, Monkey Do.





Patience. Remember: Even the greats spent years in slumps.How do you set your mind on a decision and keep doing it?
You have to go on, you have to keep your mind off of it. Say that you're addiction was sex. Don't watch Tv shows that have hot people in them, showing off thier hotness, and dont do anything that would provoke you, and you might just slip by.

Report Abuse



you lose motivation.
give yourself an electric shock

No comments:

Post a Comment