Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is this his way of saying ';change your mind?';?

It has been a little over two weeks since I kicked my boyfriend out of my house. We got in a very silly fight. He said something I didn't like, and I got mad. I am pregnant also, so I have not been feeling good. He knows about the pregnancy, he is very happy. Right after I kicked him out he bounced back and said ';the only reason he came back to me after our last fight was because of the baby. he really hoped that we could have made things work.'; Before our fight we were fine. He was saying he loved me and everything.





Untill he showed up 5 days after the break up. I didn't contact him at all. He knocked on the door and gave me my money that he owed me, told me that he would have the rest at the end of the month. He then walked away, he could not look at me, and he was acting very dissapointed. He assured me that he would be back that wednesday to pick his things up. I waited, and he did not show up.





5 more days later he showed up and explained the reason why he did not come and get his things. He said he had been working everyday,This time he was extra friendly. Which I believe was a lie, because my son had spotted him in walmart with his friend. He could have been moving then, But he didn't. He then asked me how I was doing? What I had been up to? After this I mailed him on facebook and told him that I would tag him in pictures of the baby, when it was born. And he wrote back and said I wanna be there, I do not just wanna see pics of it .





So today was the day he was supposed to move out. I waited for awhile and then I decided to call him. I asked him when his mom was coming to get his things. He said his mom went away. So I told him, that I am having a tough time moving on with looking at his things all the time. And we would both find it easier to move on if he came and took it. He said ';ok, I will get ahold of her and see where she is'; So I then waited a little longer, and I decided to call back to see if he was coming. His mom answered the phone and told me he had just laid down for a nap. Keep in mind when I called him today he was starting conversation, and telling me what was going on in his life.


Lately we have been able to talk. He asked if I wanted to have sex? I said ';ok'; it just felt right. So had told me that he would be able to stay longer when he came over the next day. Is he using sex to get me back into a relationship? Why do guys do this?
  • c++
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment