Monday, August 16, 2010

She hurt me so bad and my mind says move on but my heart wont let me. what do i do?

i tried to get back together with my ex gf and things were going good, she told me that she has feelings for me deep down in her heart and doesn't know why she can't do anything about it. then friday night i text her to see how she was and she didn't reply, then i text her a nice thing on valentines day (because i couldn't see her) saying that i really cared about her and she never replied. i know she got them and she purposely didn't reply. she runs away from her emotions and thinks that if she just doesn't think about it they will go away. this really hurts me because out of this, all i wanted was a friend and i told her that but then she makes my feelings come back and doesn't even respect me enough to tell me that. i don't know if i should text her today and just say by now i figure that your just ignoring me and thats ok i just wish you could have been honest and upfront with me. or do i just wait for her to text me? i know texting is very unmeaningful but at this point i just don't have a choice.She hurt me so bad and my mind says move on but my heart wont let me. what do i do?
It might help YOU to do that, though, just to get some closure in your own mind as to what she was doing. Normally I would say don't bother, just move on - but in this case I think it might help you. In any case, it is wise that you understand the problem she has with her emotions - it will make it easier for you to put your emotions to rest and to walk away with your head held high, knowing you did nothing wrong.





Oh, and good luck in your future relationships - you clearly deserve better treatment than that.She hurt me so bad and my mind says move on but my heart wont let me. what do i do?
i say text her, tell her how u feel and if she dont reply at least you got it off your chest. explain to her that you are feeling some type away about the whole siduation and you would like to talk to her. like any other women who has there back aginst the wall and cant deal with it they just try to ignore it. from a women to a man she's thinking about every text you sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment