Monday, August 16, 2010

When the chips are down do you pull a rabbit out of your @@@ hat,cuz your a survivor?

Do you have what it takes to use all your immediate resources in times of needs to take care of business,because your mind works and is stimulated to know that you can do anything?


Or are you so spoiled and lazy that you go back to what's the easiest for you,because you don't know how to stand up to the plate and makes things happen?


Could you be with someone who was only supportive by your side when your bank account was fat and your needs were met graciously(finacial,mental,social etc.)BIG FINANCIAL?


Drain them out and move on because H*ll there's nothing left to do here?


Live and learn...........Why don't I care?When the chips are down do you pull a rabbit out of your @@@ hat,cuz your a survivor?
I'm a suvivor... like the eveready bunny, I just keep going. I may be knocked down, but I get up again. I probably have had an easier life than most, but I've had some bad bumps along the road.


Sometimes I survive by rolling up my sleeves, sometimes I survive by leaning on family and friends.





And no, I will not be with someone who drains me of my resources. At this point in my life, I can only give that which is in excess of my needs. I do have to care for myself first. If not, I can't help anyone. And a prefer a more even relationship. Two way street .... give and get.





PeaceWhen the chips are down do you pull a rabbit out of your @@@ hat,cuz your a survivor?
I ain't even got to pull my hat off to come out with the rabbit!
when my chips are down...


i drink champagne!


cheers!
Ya, I didn't want to read that either.
stand above the fallen ,take what's left to be taken ,make what is needed ,and throw the ******** rabbit in a pot 'cause a survivor needs sustenance
I think you'll find at the end of the day, when it's all said and done, that you had all of your eggs in one basket, but one good turn deserved another, but you just couldn't turn the other cheek.
i didnt want to read that
What exactly is your question?
Lol....u mad head!

No comments:

Post a Comment