Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls, if you dont like a guy 'that way', how possible, if at all, is it for him to change your mind?

I'm head over heels for this girl, and my chances aren't looking great.


Everyone tells me I should forget her and move on, but thats something Ive never been capable of.





Also, I consider the fact that the greatest relationship I've ever been in, one that progressed as far as an engagement, came about when the girl convinced me to be with her and give it a go, when initially, I wasn't keen at all.


I wasn't interested in her at first, but after getting together for her sake, I eventually fell for her charms and found myself genuinely in love with her after a month or 2.





So I guess this has filled me with the vain hope that I might be able to do a similar thing and inspire the girl I love to develop some feelings for me in the same way.





I know there's a strong physical attraction there on her part, I mean, she likes the look of me, its just deep, meaningful feelings I'm lacking from her.





Is it possible, or reasonable to think I might be abled to acheive this?


Am I as stupid as everyones telling me I am for focussing on a lost cause?


And Its not like she's out of my league, there's no obvious reason why she wouldn't be happy with a guy like me, I've known her to settle for less.....





What do you think?Girls, if you dont like a guy 'that way', how possible, if at all, is it for him to change your mind?
give it a go why not? you're already alone.what else have you got to lose right?Girls, if you dont like a guy 'that way', how possible, if at all, is it for him to change your mind?
yeah u should try at all costs to be with her, but the part that you dont think you can forget about her, well you can... i was crazy about this girl a coupekl of months ago, crazy... and i also thought i wasnt gonna be able to forget her, and now i met this new girl and i simply forgot abotu her, so its possible
If a girl doesn't like a guy ';that way';, she never will unless you completely up and change yourself. But then she would know you did it for her and she would take pity on you.
I think you should try your best.. keep keep trying untill she tells you she doenst like you.. because you never know flirting does amazing things :) and simple honesty
it sounds very possible with the relationship that was an engagement if took a while for you to fall for her..


maybe it will be that way for this girl.. it may take her a while to realize what she could have..





i focused on 'lost causes' before but its the only thing i could think to do.. and after they happen you gain experience that will help you in the future





i wish you the best of luck!
You definitely can change her mind. It just takes a lot of ';Hitch'; work. Hopefully you've seen that movie.


Basically, you just have to woo her. Demand that she goes to dinner with you, and work with it. Take her to her favorite restaurant and a cool place afterwards, like an aquarium or something (it's really romantic if you do it right.)


If she does actually go out with you, and it doesn't work out, then you gave it your best shot. But you have to put an effort into it.


And don't creep her out if she resists too much. If she turns you down, just be like ';alright alright, I tried my best...';

No comments:

Post a Comment