Monday, August 16, 2010

How to forget the past and move on with your life.?

I had a bad past. My parents went through a horrible divorce and my dad married a woman who well can be queen step monster at times (but i mean shes not all bad). I want to learn to forgive her on the inside for the stuff she said and the way she acted towards me at times. She also would say horrible things about my mom infront of me and my dad would let her, ugh its just stuff like that that makes me so mad I feel like i cant emootionally move on! I just want to be a happy person. And i havent had a altercation with her in over 2 years but its hard to forget the past. Even though im in college living on campus, have a great boyfriend and friends my mind will start to wander back to those dark times in my life. Please help. I went to therapy when i was younger and dealt with alot of issues but i want to try and deal with this one on my own.How to forget the past and move on with your life.?
Know that God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could check out a Christian church and also see about their weekly Bible study group as a good way to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.How to forget the past and move on with your life.?
i have the same situation. just forgive and forget. no matter what wrong she does. kill her with kindness. :D and read the book ';if i have a wicked stepmother wheres my prince'; it always makes me feel better.
Always a time to repent to God
i've had a very depressing past as well and dealt with it on my own. what i can tell you is that life will go on no matter what. good things will happen, bad things will happen. its up to YOU to choose how to deal with it.





one day you'll wake up, the sun will be shining, the birds will be singing, and you'll think oh everything is just too good, SO you must keep in mind that the bad things are in your PAST not your future. the past does not come back, but it does come back to haunt you if you allow it to
You may not forget the past it seems like it's a bitter memory that you may keep a while longer in your life, but you don't have to let the past influence your present, or future. It's silly to write, but you know you can't change your past, but you can change the way you deal with it in the present and future. Easily written, and if you really want to let it go it can be practically as easy in the now.


Maybe you shouldn't forget the past until you can learn to cope with it in a way that is desirable to you in the present and futrure.


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment