Monday, August 16, 2010

How much is enough when trying to put yourself into position to make your move?

There is a girl that I am head over heels for, but she is in high school and I am in college (I am only older than her by a year), so I am currently 250 miles away from her. Even if I was in the same city as she is in, she is going back to her old douche bag of a boyfriend. She said yes to going out with me over the summer, but it never happened because our schedules conflicted too much near the end when I met and asked her.





Anyway, my question is how much should I talk to her so that when she dumps him (which is basically inevitable as she is way too good for him), I will be in good position to actually make a move? Since she does have a boyfriend, I don't want to seem like I'm trying to steal her from him (that's a dick thing to do), but I also want to be in her mind for when she does end up breaking up with him (again).





So how much does it take to get myself lodged into her mind?How much is enough when trying to put yourself into position to make your move?
Be her friend. Good relationships start with a solid understanding of each other. Make sure you guys talk on a regular basis and be there for her when she's heartbroken. If you guys happen to be in the same town, do fun things with her. That way you can make sure that you're always in the picture. Good luck! :)





Miss F.





------------


http://elainekyu.blogspot.comHow much is enough when trying to put yourself into position to make your move?
If you guys are on face book..that's a great way to be a front runner....as far as calls and texting and emails..I would say she should hear from you at least once a day in one of those forms...You know an email and text one day...just a text the next...maybe a call on the third...and just be friendly and compliment her...let her know you really dig her without being aggressive

No comments:

Post a Comment