Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do I feel so guilty? Has anyone broken up with someone for good reason but had your mind twisted around?

We met, things were great for a few months.Man of my dreams.Then started to see things that felt wrong like road rage, breaking and kicking things when he was angry(not atme)and pressuring me to spend all my time with him. We broke up. Pursued me for 3 months and got back together. Got engaged, bought a house,started planning a wedding. Fights got worse and anger on his part got worse. Verbal abuse,jealous accusations etc escalated. His ';reason'; was he didnt trust me bc I brokeup with him the first time. We both dated others when broken up but ALWAYS focussed on how I dated someone else.


It's been 6 months since I moved out and every time we talk its all about how I hurt him,left him again, didnt appreciate him etc. When I try to explain WHY I left, he says he's sorry, he knows he bahaved badly but he had all these reasons which seem to boil down to how selfish,uncaring and unforgiving I am.


My mind feels like it is being twisted inside and out.


Anyone ever dealt with this?Why do I feel so guilty? Has anyone broken up with someone for good reason but had your mind twisted around?
Been there, done that....Big waste of time and sanity.


He is a control freak and psyco. He also has a ';more rightious than thou'; attitude that no woman should put up with. I can't stand cocky men like this. You need to cut all ties to this guy ASAP, especially if you feel your mind is being twisted. Don't let him brainwash you. You did nothing wrong and you deserve much better than this. Good luck hun and happy holidays.Why do I feel so guilty? Has anyone broken up with someone for good reason but had your mind twisted around?
You feel guilty because it's human nature. It sounds to me like you don;t want things to end on a bad note and it's keeping you from moving on with your life.Quit contacting him; offer no more explanations and move on with your life. Close this chapter of your life because in realty you are driving yourself crazy.
Stop all communication with him. He's got a twisted sick mind and wants you to believe it's all your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment