Monday, August 16, 2010

Wiccans, Pagan, Witcrafters, etc. Do you actually manifest things using your craft?

I don't know much about all of this but someone on here just gave me a book list....I am wondering before I put any time into this, do you manifest things.....what I mean is that I understand you do work with candles %26amp; rituals....what I really want to know is if you believe you can manifest a healing in your health? If your bills are coming due %26amp; you don't have a job %26amp; don't want to borrow would you do a spell %26amp; what would be a result of that? The reason I ask is I have been involved with Religious Science for years. This is a teaching that says we can have what we want. It is done unto us as we believe. The energy of our mind creates our reality. I am having some real problems with my finances %26amp; health %26amp; need something to help me manifest money %26amp; health quickly. I know it is possible so I want to know what success people have had with these spiritual teachings....If you could give me examples of what you have manifested or how this works I would really appreciate that....please don't clutter things up if you are hear to just say you don't believe in this. This quetion is not for you so move on.Wiccans, Pagan, Witcrafters, etc. Do you actually manifest things using your craft?
yup. enjoy the books.





i will star this question for other contacts. :)





good luck!Wiccans, Pagan, Witcrafters, etc. Do you actually manifest things using your craft?
The real power in all of us is the subconscious mind. It is feminine and accept suggestions from our conscious mind. Once a suggestion is accepted into the subconscious not a power in the Universe can stop it from manifesting. Good or Bad suggestions.


Our rituals and spells are our way of connecting to this Goddess within. They are forms of self hypnosis that change us and therefore it changes the reactions of people, places and things around us.
Witchcraft is not part of the equation because it can be used to harm people. The other sciences can help those who believe in them, either for spiritual reasons or their placebo effects. At the very least it doesn;'t do any harm as te Bible thumpers believe
In my experience, the only thing you can change with spells is yourself, not others or the world around you. You can, however change yourself into someone that can better handle or effect the world around you by performing spells that bring yourself serenity or confidence.
Hello, please read the page about magic on my site below - it's my own words so it's what my answer would be - just easier to give you the link :)





http://www.witchesmagicspellsandrituals.鈥?/a>
there 'craft' is an odd mix of many older religions. symbols from ancient egypt, rituals from the celts, even some strange one from early christendom
Can we, yes. But not always.





For things like money and health, I use all my resources before resorting to spellwork. Then when I do the spell it is still up to me to work at it. I can't do a spell for money to meet the bills and then just sit back and wait. I have to actually be doing something conducive to making it happen. Basically, what I put out there I receive in return. If I use positive thinking, spell work, and bust my **** to make things happen.....more than likely it will.





Spellwork gets a bad rap thanks to people who use TV and Hollywood as their source of information. Things don't happen instantaneously and they don't just appear. No waving of the magick wand results in a box full of money on the kitchen table. So keep all of that in mind as you start studying.





I wish you much luck with your health and financial situation. I will light a candle and send positive vibes your way.
Yes, I do believe that we can manifest things in our lives. I believe the mind is a powerful thing, and I believe that thought is energy. My experiences have reinforced these beliefs.





For Wiccans like me, we use spell craft and ritual to do so. It's a method that works for us, but we are not the only ones who have methods.





But even if someone wants to doubt anything mystical is happening at all, one could say that psychologically, performing ritual to confirm your goal, acts on your mind as though you've turned on a switch... think of it along the lines as self-fulflilled prophecy.








Quickly-- now that's a different story. I think learning magic requires time, and becoming proficient at it can require years of study and practice. It's not instant gratification, not a short cut. It doesn't make things happen for you suddenly in place of putting in the leg work, it's more of a boost to help you reach your goals. Magic requires a channel-- you have to provide it with a clear one for it to work.





For example, when you need money, doing spells to win the lottery don't give a clear channel because millions of others are putting their own energy into the same goal. However, doing a money spell, and then trying to sell stuff on E-Bay or at a garage sale will give you a channel, and if you did the spell well you will probably get as least as much as you needed, if not more.





Rather than trying to manifest cold hard cash, I try to manifest opportunities... to work, to save, to pay off one bill so I can free up money for something else.





Same thing with health-- rather than focusing on total recovery, I focus on steps, each step making me a little better, treatment working or body parts mending.





It's a complicated topic, books have been written on it, but I hope that helps a little.
Agreed with Gypsy, adime, MSB, and Nekhtet.





In essence, it coincides with your teachings of creating your own reality - using the energy from within and consciously affirming your goals.





However, ';quickly'; may be a problem. This stuff does often take some time to ';work';. As learning to effectively work magic takes some time, study, and practice.





But then, there is the most recent case of a spell I did that manifested much quicker than even I expected. When my boyfriend was unexpectedly laid off in January...he immediately jumped on the job searching train. Being the state of our economy, we were a little worried. So with his request for any positive energy I could add to his efforts, I worked a spell to help him find the right job opportunity for him and that he be confident in his skills and abilities and be able to show his worthyness to any potential employer. I worked the spell one evening. The next day he had an interview. Three days later he got the job offer. He only ended up being out of work for like 3 weeks. And he LOVES his new job. It is much better for him than the one he was laid off from, he enjoys his work now, and of course, the financial stability.
I believe that yes, we can manifest change in our realities through the practice of witchcraft. The more you learn about witchcraft, however, the more you realize that what matters is the actions you take to better yourself. I've done successful spellwork for healing, love, knowledge, and luck. I've also done quite a few unsuccessful spells for a variety of things. Magic depends on belief and willpower, so any time you question yourself or your ability to make change you weaken the power of your magic. There are, of course, limits. Sometimes the universe simply isn't going to accommodate your will because your will doesn't take into consideration the bigger picture. Also sometimes the universe simply isn't ready to give you what you want, or perhaps the circumstances simply aren't right for whatever you need.





Good luck.
Yes, we actually manifest things using our craft.


An example? A few years ago I had just moved to a new city, I was broke and having trouble finding a job. As a last resort I performed a prosperity ritual and prayed to Lakshmi for her blessings. Within a couple of months I had many job offers and managed to land an awesome job.


Why does it work? I don't know. Different practitioners of magic will give you different answers. I personally believe that the act of the ritual helps me to focus my intent, concentrate on my desires and gives me the mentality, confidence and drive I need to accomplish my goals (with help from the gods).
I do not put down any ones religion,however magic and manifestations not real ,not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment