Monday, August 16, 2010

10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER! What would be your best move with this girl?

There's this girl... we have this chemistry... we even had sex. She loves my company. We was supposed to meet up again, and she agreed. I was REALLY looking forward to meeting up with her again! When the day came for us to meet up, her phone cut off!! Remembering how her phone is always off, sometimes for WEEKS, I felt I HAD to do something, because her cell phone stopped working, and there was no way possible to contact her, and I couldn't just wait around for weeks. NO way! I didn't wanna go by the house, but I did, to find out if we were still on for the night. Since it woulda been hard to contact me, she wasn't sure. The next day, forgetting to ask about why her cell phone isn't working, and if it's anyway I can fix it, I went BACK to the house, promising to myself that I'm asking about the cell phone, and I'm DONE!! I won't return! Even two of my friends say they would've done the same thing, because I have no other choice, and the cell phone would save me. I went there and her daddy was mowing the lawn. I asked him if she was home and he said he wasn't sure. When I knocked on the door, she came to the door looking like a total mess, with pure FEAR on her face!!! She's wondering what I'm doing there, because her daddy may really freak out on her, her daddy this and her daddy that, I can't be there because her daddy is gonna get mad, etc., and she told me she needs a new phone on the whole. So I left, promising to never return there unexpectedly again.





Today her phone cut on. So that was only two days the phone was off. Had I had known, I would've definitely waited, but the phone is usually off for weeks, and we had a date! I called from a different phone just to check, but I didn't talk to her. Her phone is on now.





I don't even know what to do. There's no telling what kind of problems I MAY have caused her get into, which I was afraid of. I could call her right now, but I usually think negative... I'm thinking she's gonna be mad at me for showing up there while her daddy was home, and I'm even thinking that I'm gonna look like I'm trying too hard to get with her again, which is what I'm trying to avoid. Those two things are stopping me from calling.





I don't know what to do, or when to call. Keep in mind that I'm not just any ordinary person, I'm someone she just finish having sexual relations with, tongue kissing and all that, and sexual talks were still there last time we talked. What would be the best move in this situation?10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER! What would be your best move with this girl?
I think you should just wait for her to call you. If her phone's back on then it's common courtesy to do that. It was OK showing up at her house because you didn't know but never do that again. She definitely seems to like you but she may not want to see you again because her daddy scared her out of it. So just give it time. If you ever see her just around smile and say hi because this will tell her you still like her, and not that you're trying too hard to get her. Don't worry about that.10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER! What would be your best move with this girl?
youre coming of way to desprate ,stop calling her find another chick dude , next time u really like the girl your dating make sure u use the tongue in right place for 30min flat out , and she will call again and again
Just chill for a bit and let things cool down. She sounds like she has a ton on her mind, and it's usually best to chill and get away from them once that starts. Just wait for a bit without pursuing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment