Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I improve my game using my mind?

Ok i don't know if its possible but i know that you can greatly affect things with your mind. Weather it be The Law of Attraction or mental healing to heal cancer or even building more muscle. You can do all of these things with your mind.





Now im trying to improve my game for the summer basketball league all the highschools in our district are doing. Now i know nothing is better than lots of practice when it comes to sports.





But if i use the Law of Attraction or some other focusing technique could i possibly help improve my game quite a bit? If so what could i do? Visualize myself pulling Kobe Bryant moves or something?





Im a firm believer in the Law of Attraction, but im sort of novice when it comes to using it. Any tips?How can I improve my game using my mind?
Keep your eye on the baqll and your mind on your goasl.How can I improve my game using my mind?
you just not applying the rules correctly, so try and try if you really want it.


hard work pays off

No comments:

Post a Comment